Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a cheap and shite makeup hoarder!

also REALLY did not need to see the dildo, it’ll be unwashed 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she doesn’t half go on.
Thinks she’s Alan sugar with these businesses, she never gets the codes right 🤦🏼‍♀️ ‘Here right arm ganna be honest with ya, I luv the smell the product, the colllas’ aye okay Julie until next week when your asking someone to block her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why’s it getting so entertaining so late! Why wasn’t the second bottle of wine bought hours ago Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s it getting so entertaining so late! Why wasn’t the second bottle of wine bought hours ago Ffs
What was entertaining? I've been watching but I'm so bored... It's no fun if she isn't rowing with John or out drinking and making a show of herself in public.

That tiktokmummy/Amy who is one of her closest cronies left a comment about 30 mins ago saying "Can things get any worse? Heating off and now no hot water" or something like that and Julie just totally ignored her. So even if you send her money and indulge her in all of her greedy parasitic nonsense, she still won't even pretend to care about your life or problems. Proper bottom of the barrel human being is our Jewelzzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been hacked again 😂
Are we sure that isn't John or a mod just messing around? She gives her password out like it's her name. It's too late in the day now for her to care about being hacked anyway, if she can even comprehend what it means lmao.

This 'aye lass aye' loser she's live with is so cringe. Grown woman like her just got bullied into turning her comments off because Julie didn't want them on. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Aye lass ayes mortal aswell a think, hasn’t turned a comments off a don’t think k she knows how too 😂

She’s like when you go to ya mates drinking when you were younger and a mam recons she’s cool as duck and gets pissed with you and makes a tit of herself

• Haha
Does she even know the real names of these people behind the businesses she promotes?
Mostly, no. Hysterical. If I've understood it right, she keeps calling aye lass aye Claire but her name is Rachel. Julie has already acknowledged she got the name wrong but has since reverted to calling her Claire again. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I know i let me hair down, but im always the same person" junkie joolz march '22

So whats julie just said, some one from tattle has made an order on the aye lass aye website? And she would know this how? I noticed the other lass shut up quick.. but this would be a very serious breach if aye lass aye was giving julie any kind of information on orders? Is she stupid? Thats a serious crime that would end her supposed business in a minute. She wants to be very careful what she is saying.

• Haha
What caused her to end the live really abruptly? She said 'that's the fourth time that's happened, there won't be a fifth'

Oh god, she's back.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.