Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off her Christmas tit again.

This is going to be the tackiest room, full of tit make up from the market

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised she’s not trying to befriend Mr Glasgow again so he can do a ghost hunt in her ‘haunted loft’. Even most haunted would refuse to go in there 🤢
Are people actually believing this shite?! 👻👻
did someone In the comments really just say they’re a councillor so can sense the ghosts 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why was mucky mot sat talking about dioldos man ! Just ate my tea now want to vom it back up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s on another planet hahaha jumping from one subject to another and speaking at super sonic speed. Not sure she’s even taken a breath

She’s making zero sense 😂

• Haha
Ave just thought aswell Julie using sparklings tanning wand, rubbing it on her septic bellybutton then rubbing it on her face and that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is she sympathy fishing because she’s got a gammy belly button/hole where her belly button should be?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck my life. Never going on her live again. I’m scarred. You can all be scarred too. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
And she was touching it with her grotty hands! Jfc I have no words
Omg I just gagged. The dirty cow! That’s what happens when you don’t wash Julie you absolute meff 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She is a dirty filthy attention seeking woman!! Everyone telling her ring 111. It’s obvious she has no intention just wants the sympathy.

Reactions: 8
Soon as people mention sepsis she’s instantly start r talking like she’s ded

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she understands how infected that is and she could get really unwell if she doesn’t get it sorted, it’s ridiculous! And she’ll probably blame the hospital for it getting infected too when really she’s just bleeping manky and doesn’t wash.

Reactions: 8
I Wonder if this will be like the last time where she’ll say she’s going to hospital for 2 days but never actually bother to go. People in the comments will be telling her to go to A&E then she’ll just go off and go to bed I bet.

Surely that needs to be seen to tonight as I’d not want to imagine what it’ll look like if it’s left 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.