Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiktokmummy gets on my nerves aswell. Says it all in username really hahaha

No Elsa isnā€™t outā€¦. But deans been getting gifts on TT while sheā€™s been locked up, his whole lives are about her and he was meant to be giving her money off the gifts, apparently a family members got in touch with dean today and asked for the money to pay some sort of bill for Elsa which she asked them to do and heā€™s only went and spent all the money, a think heā€™s they said heā€™s only sent her Ā£25 the whole time sheā€™s been locked up. so he was on elsas ex daughter in laws live today crying about it, so now heā€™s putting his PayPal and stuff up and asking people to send money AGAIN for Elsa šŸæšŸæ

She was meant to be getting tagged but got denied, the earliest sheā€™s getting out apprently is the 30th this month

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No Elsa isnā€™t outā€¦. But deans been getting gifts on TT while sheā€™s been locked up, his whole lives are about her and he was meant to be giving her money off the gifts, apparently a family members got in touch with dean today and asked for the money to pay some sort of bill for Elsa which she asked them to do and heā€™s only went and spent all the money, a think heā€™s they said heā€™s only sent her Ā£25 the whole time sheā€™s been locked up. so he was on elsas ex daughter in laws live today crying about it, so now heā€™s putting his PayPal and stuff up and asking people to send money AGAIN for Elsa šŸæšŸæ

She was meant to be getting tagged but got denied, the earliest sheā€™s getting out apprently is the 30th this month
wow i bet elsa won`t be happy with him spending her money lol.

Reactions: 1
Well apparently tinkerbell (ex daughter in law) was going mental! But sheā€™s just a user aswell all her lives and posts are about Elsa. Dean put a TT on of elsas info saying send her money. Shame he didnā€™t spend it on getting the tombstone teeth sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have I missed anything? Havnt watched today been too busy watching the Elsa and dean drama šŸ˜‚
Aw Iā€™m gutted I missed that drama! Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s not a recent thread about those lot.
Chelsey Harwood has just been discussing it too saying Elsaā€™s friends have let her down.

Julieā€™s live has been pretty meh today nothing has really happened. I havenā€™t been in all day just dipped in and out but that was enough šŸ˜“

Last edited:
Aw Iā€™m gutted I missed that drama! Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s not a recent thread about those lot.
Chelsey Harwood has just been discussing it too saying Elsaā€™s friends have let her down.

Julieā€™s live has been pretty meh today nothing has really happened. I havenā€™t been in all day just dipped in and out but that was enough šŸ˜“
Her lives have been pretty boring all week, ive not watched her as much as usual, she needs a bottle of wine down her neck šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye Julieā€™s lives have been so boring. Did youā€™s notice when people asked if she had been to hospital she just said yeah but didnā€™t say nothing else about it. I donā€™t think she went to hospital otherwise she would of been talking about it. As she turned around n said she necked her antibiotics so she could get some sleep. Shes sitting there with wolly bloody jarmie pants on itā€™s just guna sweat and be more worse for her belly button. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Think she was meant to have a scan and covid test yesterday and her "big surgery" is today isnt it? Wonder how many bags shes taking in, probs think shes staying the week.

• Haha
Think she was meant to have a scan and covid test yesterday and her "big surgery" is today isnt it? Wonder how many bags shes taking in, probs think shes staying the week.
I donā€™t think she is going she hasnā€™t done a ā€œwhatā€™s in my bagā€ thing and I donā€™t think she done the enema yesterday either

Reactions: 2
Why do people send her shite from her wish list šŸ„“ she said shes wanted them lights for ages but would never have been able to afford them, if ya didnā€™t eat takeaways everynight then maybe ya could. Said sheā€™s waiting for the hospital to ring her see if she can have her PROCEDURE - not OP with her belly button being infected.
Surely the enema has to be done the day before does it?!

Erm, wonā€™t the companies she ā€œadvertisesā€ for not be pissed off at her showing this TikTok shop tat? Likeeeee sheā€™s showing people how to get cheap shite

I found it funny how they were arguing over who fills up the dog bowl like itā€™s a massive effort šŸ˜¬

Is she hoping to get scoops promotions or something? Surely the energy should be spent promoting the companies that give her free stuff.

Reactions: 5
John telling her to ring the hospital to find out if she's going and she's just sat ignoring him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.