Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she’d painted lumpy paint on the wall until I realised her walls are that texture people have on their ceilings

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That poor dog actually crying for her food…
I know most dogs are greedy around food but that’s something else… saying to him he’s got his own full bowl of food, sure he has!!
Talking to him saying she eats more than her, nd the one time she is actually wanting to eat he’s licking his lips… yet feeding Holly her food!!

Actually imagine her with a kid! I love sharing my food with my son

That poor dog actually crying for her food…
I know most dogs are greedy around food but that’s something else… saying to him he’s got his own full bowl of food, sure he has!!
Talking to him saying she eats more than her, nd the one time she is actually wanting to eat he’s licking his lips… yet feeding Holly her food!!
I was just about to say this. We mind my Uncles dog time to time and he will sniff about and we actually feed him lmao! BUT… you can just tell Ralphie doesn’t get fed.

That dog is so skinny! 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
OMG this love is bleeping amazing 😂😂😂 we called it though! We knew it wouldn’t be long till Elisha realised and now she’s spilling for all of us to enjoy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Even her
OMG this love is bleeping amazing 😂😂😂 we called it though! We knew it wouldn’t be long till Elisha realised and now she’s spilling for all of us to enjoy 😂
All the people in the comments (including Gecky) slagging Julie and her mods off 😂 this is class. Julie will be live having a meltdown shortly if she isn’t already comatose from the methadone, failing that, tomorrow it will be all she talks about. Cant wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s sad when you realise the amount of people Junkie Jules has manipulated over the months, it’s like she grooms these young girls until they start sending her money over and then drops them like a pile of tit when they don’t give her enough.

Shes an ex smackhead, still taking drugs and I don’t think some of the girls see this until they’ve been suckered in and given her time and money, why would anyone want an ex smackhead promoting products because it doesn’t make me want to rush out and buy these things like!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.