Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to invest in clothes that fit her, never mind 50 settings sprays, 30 different foundations and 10000 shite eye glitters

Trying to show John up on live now. He’s asking to lick her again and saying he never makes her… 🙄 I’m surprised he can even get near her the size of her.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Dear god to much detail there like 🤮🤮
It’s rotten…it’s images no one ever needs to think about 🤢
talking about that when there’s new businesses on.

John on about his nanna squirting, can’t even deal 🙈 what are these two on?!

John just said Julie ‘just had an op’ is a lady, she’s not lady like in the slightest

Reactions: 4
I thought she knocked that lad out? She’s just said “I could of handled that myself” so she never done anything then 😂

She’s realised now and added her bullshit side of the story lmao!

Here we go with La again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh we are getting a mention we are obsessed wise up love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We’re all invited over for avocado on toast since their breakfast got mentioned on here..wonder what they’ll serve it on for us 🤣🤣

Apparently she’s always clean, showering once a week doesn’t make you clean 🤢

How exactly can it hurt her to put drops in the dogs eyes 🧐 makes up any old tit for John to do stuff for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Awwww a can see it coming Boris has been on the phone asking bongeye John and junkie Julie to go on the front line, cause basically if the don’t our country will not survive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well duck I near choked on my tea my p**** clean is she for real her fur purse doesn't know what a wash is 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
her pussys always clean...
before that saying how men don't clean their ballsack..
omfg, joooolie, you don't change ya knickers for days on end ya dirty bish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Julie's got a taste for showing sexual activies on live, ever since she streamed John cleaning her vag with his tongue..
I apologize for my blunt speaking tonight everyone😅
now she's done that without much comeuppance, the conversations tonight are proving no consequence to her actions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t think it was ever possible for me to say but she’s getting worse.

Julie's got a taste for showing sexual activies on live, ever since she streamed John cleaning her vag with his tongue..
I apologize for my blunt speaking tonight everyone😅
now she's done that without much comeuppance, the conversations tonight are proving no consequence to her actions
Completely agree! She’s vile! Like I’m not a nun or boring but there’s privacy and then that! It’s vile!!!

Has she still not got bedding the scruff!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As if the bedding is still not sorted though. Does that mean the bedding that got sick on a week ago hasn’t been washed? Last week she was panicking they couldn’t go to bed because of the bedding, I’m guessing no one bought her any🤔

• Sick
Urgh shes rank like. Theres no way shes clean down there, she doesn’t even wash her bleeping hands.
Poor hollys eyes will be stinging from all the tab smoke in the house, be absolutely rotten in there like. She’s still got no bedding on 😷 i just know her duvet is one of those piss stained ones ya see lying in back alleys

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute mess. Her mods are bleeping her over. The normal girls are bleeping her off one by one. You are a no one Julie and you will always be a no one

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.