Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I own two very large dogs, they get walked every day twice a day, they get their food at the same time as each other every day. They get treats, they are looked after equally and we all work full time. I don’t know how they can ever make excuses for not being able to walk or look after them poor lovely dogs. They don’t have jobs, but yet they still can’t find the time to feed them actual food, walk them 2 times a day even for 10 minutes or take them to the vets when they clearly need medical attention. It’s just awful makes me so sad ☹ If that’s how they would like to live their lives, good for them. But those poor babies deserve better and shouldn’t have to put up with that.

Reactions: 9
Ralphie seems like a bit of an aggressive dog, obviously the way he’s been brought up. When you hear John talking about him starting with other dogs in the street and getting in fights etc and then the way he growls etc at them both I think the RSPCA would struggle to find a suitable home for him ☹ Makes me sad he’s stuck with them two but also makes me feel sad that he could be stuck with the RSCPA probably in a locked large kennel 💔 they don’t deserve animals.
That’s my thing when people are calling for them to be rehomed. They wouldn’t be in new homes instantly and could be stuck in kennel conditions which I can’t imagine is much nicer. Especially when Holly is an old dog.

I don’t agree with the whole going to pets at home for treatment or just going because she knew the rspca were coming.

Reactions: 3
Jesuuuus the absolute state of her! She doesn’t need a hair clip she can just use the grease in her hair to slick it up. 🤮 Looks like she’s rolled in grease.

Reactions: 2
What Is the black on her teeth?
Probably the seeds off her mask lmao!

She probably doesn’t clean her teeth, let’s be honest! Can’t imagine the smell of her real teeth under them chunky door stoppers

The shine on her hair off the grease! 🤢 actually cannot believe she hasn’t had a bath or shower!

• Haha
They’re going out for food and drinks today. I wonder if she’ll have a shower before hand or even just a simple face wash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably the seeds off her mask lmao!

She probably doesn’t clean her teeth, let’s be honest! Can’t imagine the smell of her real teeth under them chunky door stoppers

The shine on her hair off the grease! 🤢 actually cannot believe she hasn’t had a bath or shower!
Wonder what she will do when them plastic teeth break even more lol

Wonder what she will do when them plastic teeth break even more lol
Ano yeah lmao! She’s only got 4 at the front hasn’t she lmao! Holding on for dear life. Even the teeth don’t wanna be near her! Love to know how they can afford to go out as well AGAIN! The money mugs will be sending all their monthly pay packets, all chipping in so she can have a day out.

Don’t feed their dogs just themselves and expect the dogs to live off treats and their left over tea from the night before. DISGUSTING!

As if johns just basically said her face is fat 🤣

Julie you can’t speak about anyone with kids! You can’t even look after 2 dogs you daft cow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone take her through the car wash with the windows open please. 😂 only way this walking greaseball is getting a wash anytime soon.
She needs hosing down with one of those hoses the firefighters use, they’re canny powerful and I reckon they could blast a fair few layers of grime off her!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.