Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PowerIsPower

WHO is this woman I’m new here
Lottie is a new viewer/gifter on the scene that sent Julie wine via Deliveroo earlier this evening.
Julie was going on about wanting more wine so Lottie said she'd order more if Julie sent her the money and Julie decided to have a temper tantrum because an anonymous account in the comments said that Julie would scam Lottie and not actually transfer the money over. Which we all know is true too LOL. Think Lottie is a fake account though.

Reactions: 9

harleyqueen

“Who told us to get this … white tree?”
Cauliflower Julie, it’s fucking cauliflower you actual dreg.

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Urgh shes rank like. Theres no way shes clean down there, she doesn’t even wash her fucking hands.
Poor hollys eyes will be stinging from all the tab smoke in the house, be absolutely rotten in there like. She’s still got no bedding on 😷 i just know her duvet is one of those piss stained ones ya see lying in back alleys

• Sick

PowerIsPower

The women like walshy/tiktokmummy/kayleigh/etc. who think they're having real friendships with the mess that is Julie over TikTok really are tragic, aren't they? Maybe even more so than Julie is because she is actually getting something out of it in a financial sense where as they're just buying social media interactions with a makeup obsessed drug addict that doesn't care about them really.

The way she's going on as if she literally cannot continue existing if she doesn't get a bottle of wine within the next 5 minutes, and because the cronies haven't come through to get it delivered, she's gonna send John to the garage. Another one who's even crazier than she is... why does he put up with it?

• Heart

Sloth

Chatty Member
Soon as people mention sepsis she’s instantly start r talking like she’s ded

• Haha

varyingborders

VIP Member
Now don’t get me wrong I’m no oil painting 😂😂 but I wouldn’t dream of going out without having a wash, cleaning my teeth, running a brush through my hair, changing out of my bloody pyjamas etc!!

• Haha

hereforthedrama22

Aww the bully getting bullied? I don’t believe it for a second but if it’s true then karma. Sparklings in there brown nosing but she was getting slagged on the night tour too 🤣

• Haha

TeaAndToast22

Omg I joined the live to her nearly revealing her bits 🤢🤢 that’s my Sunday ruined, I’m off the bleach my eyeballs

as if she thought you could put wet paint on top of dry paint in the tray 🙈 she’d do anything to avoid any kind of washing

• Haha

emmy08

Sorry but I can't handle the way she is speaking. It's like she's on QVC 😂😂😂😂😂

All these shelves with products she's been given and it's just pure clutter

• Haha

hereforthedrama22

“Aw you’ve got cancer have ya? That’s bad as fuck” (then immediately starts arguing with randoms again.)

… 2 minutes later…

“That girl that says she’s got cancer I’ve spoke to her boyfriend loads of times” - girl says “my boyfriend hasn’t spoken to you?” And she went nuts again saying she’s had enough of her for asking questions WHEN ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT JULIE HASNT TEXT HER BOYFRIEND?! 😶

what.the.actual.hell is she on tonight?!
I am actually disgusted at how she has just went on. The poor girl is from Ireland she doesn’t know Julie from Adam.

She actually said to this poor girl I have your boyfriend on Facebook since 2015 and I speak to him everyday. The girl is clearly going through a lot and you still try to mess with her head because you are sick. Karma will get you Julie!

What she said was “are you might have cancer might you, I actually just looked you up and I know your boyfriend I have had him on Facebook since 2015 you’ve been arguing with Abbie or something” the girl then said she was from Ireland and that’s when Julie said I speak to your boyfriend everyday every single day so the girl replied saying her boyfriend doesn’t have Facebook so Julie being Julie told the mods to block her (wasn’t that polite) because she’s had enough of her constantly asking question. (None was asked) No Julie you realised your lies were proven to be just that LIES. Yours mods didn’t block her because they know what you’ve just done was wrong, the girl clearly wanted some reassurance and you’ve went in on her and acted like her boyfriend is in your messages. You are sick and twisted! Karma will get you Julie!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Loudnproud

For someone who doesn't eat all iv seen for the past three weeks is her stuffing her face. Dunno how she eats with them teeth in.

• Haha