Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DallyDoo

I can't watch her much anymore because her lack of hygiene makes me feel ill, you could fry a chip off her she's covered in that much grease and grime

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Bella29

Chatty Member
Denise is live, ‘tell that scruffy cunt to stop talking about me’ 😂😂😂

yes Denise you sexy bugger!

• Haha

harleyqueen

I worry for john tonight. Genuinely. She’s gearing up to say he’s abused her tonight. “Ya gonna raise you hands to us?” he’s not fucking touched her. He’s been trying to enjoy his night while she screams into her phone but of course he’s the violent one. DANGEROUS WOMAN.

• Heart

hereforthedrama22

So she could give elishas number out on live knowing she has kids so her number will be used for everything regarding them but now it’s happened to her she doesn’t like it. Karma junkie

• Haha
  • Heart

PowerIsPower

Why’s it getting so entertaining so late! Why wasn’t the second bottle of wine bought hours ago Ffs
What was entertaining? I've been watching but I'm so bored... It's no fun if she isn't rowing with John or out drinking and making a show of herself in public.

That tiktokmummy/Amy who is one of her closest cronies left a comment about 30 mins ago saying "Can things get any worse? Heating off and now no hot water" or something like that and Julie just totally ignored her. So even if you send her money and indulge her in all of her greedy parasitic nonsense, she still won't even pretend to care about your life or problems. Proper bottom of the barrel human being is our Jewelzzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Whether her and John fight or not idk but I don’t believe a word of it! Considering she’s on live morning till noon! Try being in a real domestic relationship! Locked in a wardrobe when you’re claustrophobic, battered because you went out with your friends, abused mentally everyday! From what I’ve seen Julie, you mentally abuse John.

And after that she’s telling everyone not to slag him off. Try not broadcasting your apparent problems with him then and the fact he “batters you”. Obviously the gulliables are gonna have an opinion!

• Heart

harleyqueen

Ooo Noodles getting feisty for someone who was crying about being the “victim” of threats a moment ago. 😂

Whatcha gonna do, Noodle, if Denise doesn’t back off? Cry some more? Gossip about Julie some more? I’m sure Denise is terrified. 😂

• Haha

PowerIsPower

Anyone else noticed that every single time without fail Julie mentions Denise, she HAS to mention her boobs/bum/fanny? Obsessed and jealous much? Do some exercise and stop eating takeaway Jewelzzzz and you could have confidence like she does. It’s so clear she’s painfully envious of Denise’s figure.

• Heart

mzcklex

I own two very large dogs, they get walked every day twice a day, they get their food at the same time as each other every day. They get treats, they are looked after equally and we all work full time. I don’t know how they can ever make excuses for not being able to walk or look after them poor lovely dogs. They don’t have jobs, but yet they still can’t find the time to feed them actual food, walk them 2 times a day even for 10 minutes or take them to the vets when they clearly need medical attention. It’s just awful makes me so sad ☹ If that’s how they would like to live their lives, good for them. But those poor babies deserve better and shouldn’t have to put up with that.

harleyqueen

“I’ve just filmed two professional content (great English hen), best I’ve ever done and they’ve both disappeared” aye, totally believe ya Jules. Especially since you still haven’t had a wash or even brushed your hair today! How longs it been now since she’s had an actual wash?! I knew she wouldn’t shower to get the mask off the scruffy smelly greasy mink.

• Haha
  • Heart

harleyqueen

Whether her and John fight or not idk but I don’t believe a word of it! Considering she’s on live morning till noon! Try being in a real domestic relationship! Locked in a wardrobe when you’re claustrophobic, battered because you went out with your friends, abused mentally everyday! From what I’ve seen Julie, you mentally abuse John.

And after that she’s telling everyone not to hag him off. Try not broadcasting your apparent problems with him then and the fact he “batters you”. Obviously the gulliables are gonna have an opinion!
As a (barely) survivor of DV she knocks me sick with this crying wolf bullshit. She’s abusive 100%.

• Heart

hereforthedrama22

No Julie no one comes to give you likes not even the “regular girls” because you turned on them you absolute doylem! It’s so nice to see them all in other peoples lives supporting one another 😄

Babybrook21

I was depressed before watching this - my life’s pretty good compared to this monstrosity thanks julez Hun

• Heart