Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DallyDoo

Why isn't she putting a deposit down for a new washer, bed etc and paying it off instead of pissing her money up the wall? Or is she expecting others to fund them too? Can get bedding sets for what £20 in b&m so why doesn't she eat the food she bought in her food shop and skip a takeaway some night to buy herself a couple of them too?

Reactions: 9

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Denise is stunningly beautiful.

julie the only thing you will ever be famous is you are a fat stinking filthy junkie.

Reactions: 8

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
God that amy - tiktokscummyofficial gets right on my tits, she sounds rough as fuck, shes got nee crack and her horrible voice and accent goes right through me. Why does she think shes julies PA 🤣 grt a proper job hun

• Haha

varyingborders

VIP Member
she’s going but trying to sell the products to the taxi driver 😬 casually spraying stuff round the taxi
Is she making the poor guy wait outside while she goes on the sunbed?

Did she go out in those clothes yesterday, sleep in them all night, fester them in them all today and then has gone out in public in them? 😖

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
No Elsa isn’t out…. But deans been getting gifts on TT while she’s been locked up, his whole lives are about her and he was meant to be giving her money off the gifts, apparently a family members got in touch with dean today and asked for the money to pay some sort of bill for Elsa which she asked them to do and he’s only went and spent all the money, a think he’s they said he’s only sent her £25 the whole time she’s been locked up. so he was on elsas ex daughter in laws live today crying about it, so now he’s putting his PayPal and stuff up and asking people to send money AGAIN for Elsa 🍿🍿

She was meant to be getting tagged but got denied, the earliest she’s getting out apprently is the 30th this month

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I'm confused how this women has a big house for just two of them. Even got a fucking make up room! A family would appreciate that house, look after it.
Also I don't watch much of her lives she does my head in but I swear everytime I pop in she is saying " I'm gonna go jump in the shower" but never actually makes it, she looks like she is allergic to soap and water. She just looks like she smells. And that John is a bit of wet wipe 😅

• Haha

ghostish

Julie's got a taste for showing sexual activies on live, ever since she streamed John cleaning her vag with his tongue..
I apologize for my blunt speaking tonight everyone😅
now she's done that without much comeuppance, the conversations tonight are proving no consequence to her actions

• Haha

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
So her bumholes still bleeding but will go 4 days without a wash 🤢🤢🤢

Would you ever dare though, that fact guys shit! “Couldn’t find nothing on Julie” you just need to watch her lives she incriminates herself daily

“Am stopping the weed” whilst currently sat making a joint 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

harleyqueen

She’s really asking about Guineapig cages. She’s gonna end up with more bloody neglected animals. 😒

She doesn’t even understand that to buy fish you need the tank set up and settled first, which can take days before even looking at fish. Only good thing about fish is that they won’t be able to smell the stinky b*stard. 🙃

I would LOVE to see this taxi fare, he’s been with the meter running for like 20 minutes.

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
EVERYTIME! She goes out man. Can they not just go for a nice meal (off live) and she’s having a go at someone for telling people he hits her because “that’s between me and John” but she just told 600+ people

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
“Feel like going to the town” with what money? I thought the money you had was for rent? She’s proper wasting that Laura’s time who’s coming for her as well.