Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I feel psyically sick! Only watched for ten mins and she was talking about when she last tit, what it looks like, what the bloods like, there's only one reason she is live.... Attention! Shouldn't record private convos with your doctor on live! That's y TT has gone to tit because people like her being vile causing drama, lapping up the attention and beggers! It once was a fun app to be a part of...
She's a classless woman!!

Reactions: 4
Surely she hasnt been filmining anyone or getting names on here after the absolute tit show last night?? 🤬

Reactions: 1
I hope one day she uses that money to get a better phone because it looks like she’s recording off a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg did the doctor actually confirm it was piles? i wouldn’t be surprised with the methadone she takes. she’s been live in the hospital again when she’s been told not too this girl is unbelievable! already is our laa’s fault people are being blocked off her live god sake man, give the lass a break!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s went for another tab when she’s “due in next” for the surgery. Like does she not know why they don’t let you go for one. They will probably have to give her extra sickness meds when she goes for the op. Like the NHS isn’t already struggling. Not only that but she was late af this morning 1- becaise she slept in ( btw she couldn’t have showered) 2- becaise she was waiting outside for like 10 mins to find someone with a lighter. Like could you imagine feeling that entitled?
she’s also claiming that she’s been going live to “prove to the haters” and “raise awareness” when in fact it’s just to get more attention.
this morning she was literally going on about how laa is in love with her, not sure if Icaught it on the screen recording though, I’ll need to check through it

like how is she going to get attention once the doctors have sorted everything out for her? We might have to make a poll and take bets

Reactions: 8
Has she actually spoke about these piles yet to her adoring fans 🤣

Surely she must feel an absolute twit if thats all it is. Shes been talking as if she didnt have a clue why she was bleeding or that she may have a colostomy bag its shocking really is! The only reason she went to A&E last night was too get a free bed for the night so she could act as if she had been in hospital for days. Thank god a few people called so she could stop wasting there time.

Julie is the one utterly obsessed over La, its frightening how her mind works.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute joke… I’ve been in and out watching her lives all morning.
A doctor she was talking to this morning was asking about her methadone program, she says she’s not had a single drug in over 2 year 🤥
Then another doctor came round to discuss the bleeding from behind, they said it could be a number of things… haemorrhoids (piles) or a tear (there was a doctor name to it), they said they’ll look at it when she’s asleep… and mentioned about putting Botox there to help it. she thought it was hilarious!!! Kept saying ‘Botox in my bum hole’, I’m gonna have a designer bum hole… then asking him to make it nice nd tight then said to him I’m tight already 😭
Not to mention she’s going out side for smokes in her gowns that’s meant to be kept sterile and with no shoes on!! There’s literally no words for this lass

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.