Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i seem to be gettin the blame for the police let me tell ya u wouldnt know as i fnt share my problems but im on strong antibiotics and i was inbed alseep by 9pm last night and just woke up now 7.21am to alot of people saying i did this i did that why do i get all the blame mate shes pissed off a few people now
She’s obsessed with you hun I feel so sorry for ya

Reactions: 3
Well im bein told i did too ive woke up to loads of stuff sayin it was me the girls obbessed with me maybe i should be gettin a harassment order on her cause u couldnt make this tit up
I think she also knows it’s not you, she just likes to place the blame on you so you get hate. The fact she’s turned her comments off on her recent video shows it all, plenty of people had stuff to say on their actual accounts and she can’t hack it 🤣take no notice of her she’s a scruff

I think she also knows it’s not you, she just likes to place the blame on you so you get hate. The fact she’s turned her comments off on her recent video shows it all, plenty of people had stuff to say on their actual accounts and she can’t hack it 🤣take no notice of her she’s a scruff
Thanx u who ever u all are i generally havent been well and i get called out this women needs to see someone for help shes obbessed i havent sent any blood or pubes or letters as shes sayin seriously whats is wrong with her its not normal behaviour (JOHN IF YOUR READING THIS I THINK U KNOW THIS ANIT ME GET HER THE HELP SHE NEEDS)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanx u who ever u all are i generally havent been well and i get called out this women needs to see someone for help shes obbessed i havent sent any blood or pubes or letters as shes sayin seriously whats is wrong with her its not normal behaviour (JOHN IF YOUR READING THIS I THINK U KNOW THIS ANIT ME GET HER THE HELP SHE NEEDS)
I hope you’re okay❤ She can’t keep up with her own lies, she used to say it was Katie that sent blood and pubes and now it’s suddenly you, she’s a nut case

Reactions: 2
I hope you’re okay❤ She can’t keep up with her own lies, she used to say it was Katie that sent blood and pubes and now it’s suddenly you, she’s a nut case
Amount of people shes got coming for her any one would generally see its not one person this is what im sayin she needs help shes slandered me all over her lives ive woke up to it all im good thanxs doctor put me on antibiotics and they make me sleepy i was in bed early last night just cause i dnt post what im doin and that im ill i get the blame

She’s still on live inside the hospital, clearly hasn’t learned her lesson!
I don’t understand why she is doing this live. She even said to John that she would send him the paper work for proof… proof to show the live no doubt.

Unreal live while this is goin on this is a personal thing why would anyone want to share it world wide unbelievable that this girl crys out this must attention (she opens her own gates to people trolling her doin this sort of stuff live) i just dnt get it.....

Unreal live while this is goin on this is a personal thing why would anyone want to share it world wide unbelievable that this girl crys out this must attention (she opens her own gates to people trolling her doin this sort of stuff live) i just dnt get it.....

Thing is you can hear all the people talkin in bk ground peoples personal stuff.... Seriously have repect for others

Last edited:
Eurgh talking about Elsa again, TikTok mummy is just as bad. Why the need to gossip and hope someone gets battered

Why is she blaring on loud speaker ! Think of the other people

Also TikTok mummy just slipped up and said how her and Julie were trying to get Elsa banned. Absolute wet wipes

This girl loves drama mind
Who sits in the hospital waiting for an operation on the phone talking and slagging other people off!
gutted she missed a certain drama on TikTok
Fml 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone would think this girl has a life!

Reactions: 4
did anyone get last night on record as im told it was about me i was soundo when it happened if someone has would u try get it to me please i will be much appreciated thanx in advance

So her profuse bleeding is Piles! And her Religion is English! Ya can’t make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she hasn’t actually been diagnosed with MS going off what she’s saying to this person 🌝 she’s still waiting to find out

That’s not what she’s been telling everyone

Reactions: 6
So was she late going to the hospital? and the bleeding only started 2 days ago ? so much lies come out of her mouth, bloody piles omg i would never video all that. 😂

Reactions: 4
Well I feel psyically sick! Only watched for ten mins and she was talking about when she last tit, what it looks like, what the bloods like, there's only one reason she is live.... Attention! Shouldn't record private convos with your doctor on live! That's y TT has gone to tit because people like her being vile causing drama, lapping up the attention and beggers! It once was a fun app to be a part of...

Honestly how people are not seeing this girl for what she is, is beyond me.
She took herself to hospital for profusely bleeding, when she’s just got untreated piles! Telling people she thinks she will wake up with a colostomy bag!!

I really can’t stand her and her lies, god forbid she has actual health problems! Stupid druggie!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.