Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck sake 😂😂😳 you don’t get to pick and choose who’s in the next bay to you love 😂 and yes way too personal, I don’t even like Julie myself but I’d never ever get myself so involved like you and a lot of others. Data protection but what about when all yous are giving out personal information on julie does data protection not count then? Obviously not. Like I said just because it’s a person yous don’t like it means everything that’s wrong to do to some other stranger is alright to do to her just cos you don’t like her. Gosh have yous lot even heard yourselfs 😂😂😂
duck OFF, your boring us now princess we dont like you either clearly so go away 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh duck sake 😂😂😳 you don’t get to pick and choose who’s in the next bay to you love 😂 and yes way too personal, I don’t even like Julie myself but I’d never ever get myself so involved like you and a lot of others. Data protection but what about when all yous are giving out personal information on julie does data protection not count then? Obviously not. Like I said just because it’s a person yous don’t like it means everything that’s wrong to do to some other stranger is alright to do to her just cos you don’t like her. Gosh have yous lot even heard yourselfs 😂😂😂
Was your flight delayed? You seem to have announced your departure but are still sitting on the tarmac looking in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are you still here?, you’re like Thrush, persistant and irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg you're an actual melt. Have you read that back?! Wtf are you doing on here? You're definitely on the wind up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on live now, back at home and blaming Laa once again. Ridiculous

How can she blame Laa when she was the one putting other people on live and claiming them to be a well known and hated peadophile!

She’s just put those pjs on and apparently covered them in blood already. The girl is deluded honestly. Compulsive liar

Reactions: 6
She’s on live now, back at home and blaming Laa once again. Ridiculous

How can she blame Laa when she was the one putting other people on live and claiming them to be a well known and hated peadophile!

She’s just put those pjs on and apparently covered them in blood already. The girl is deluded honestly. Compulsive liar
stop blaming laa it wasn`t her you blame that lass for everything you stinking minger.

That`s a bloody lie they never even mentioned kids to you when you got told off julie. we all heard it.

Reactions: 3
She's saying it's because whoever called told them she was recording kids in the waiting room and that's why they told her to stop. I didnt say anything of the sort and I bet the others who called didn't either. The fact she was broadcasting confidential information and names was enough.

Reactions: 8
She’s actually unhinged, does she actually believe her own lies. I don’t think I can even watch her anymore it’s not normal.
How can she not see that she was in the wrong live streaming a stranger

The lies coming out her mouth right now are unbelievable!!! I feel so sorry for la saying she’s gonna call social for the kids and stuff when la hasn’t even done anything wrong

TikTok mummy saying trolls called up and got her kicked out of hospital? So she’s now lying as well. The hospital asked her to not live stream etc we all heard it! They didn’t tell her to leave she chose to leave herself

She’s just said herself that she wasn’t kicked out 😂 tiktokmummy is just as bad

She’s just showed the lovely people of tik tok her fanny blood 🙄🙄

surely you would bathe? Ya know since your having surgery tomorrow oryou going to sit and fester in it like you normally do? Feel sorry for thesenurses

She’s just showed the lovely people of tik tok her fanny blood 🙄🙄

surely you would bathe? Ya know since your having surgery tomorrow oryou going to sit and fester in it like you normally do? Feel sorry for thesenurses
Its from her bum, she has no pads so of course she's going to have blood on her pj's 🤦🏻‍♀️
She knows people have commented on here saying they've rang so whys la getting the blame again? 😂

Reactions: 4
Whoever of Julie's minions read here and relay back to her, nobody got her kicked out or messed with her health.
They wouldnt have refused Julie service, just asked her to stop the live.
She was out of order and she got told off. That's all.

Its from her bum, she has no pads so of course she's going to have blood on her pj's 🤦🏻‍♀️
She knows people have commented on here saying they've rang so whys la getting the blame again? 😂
She literally got kicked out for live streaming, you could hear the nurses saying it, sure she will be bleeding after her surgery aswel so why she not get them for that? 🤥

she blows my mind honestly!

Its infuriating to hear her going on about La as if shes to blame. When its obviously been more than one person who called and RIGHTLY SO!! How are her mods not seeing through this theyre tapped. 😳

No way is she in as much agony as shes saying.

Last edited:
Apparently the public have access to hospital switchboards incoming call records and can obtain phone numbers 😂

• Haha
And not to mention her putting that random man on her live accusing him of being mark feely, when all the man was is a bit nutty. She knows fine well who is but yet accused that man. I’m from the north east we don’t play when it comes to that tit, she’s lucky non of his family wasn’t watching cause she would of got a head kicked in

Eh wasn’t it apparently that Katie Bee that sent blood nd that to her address now it was La…. She can’t make her mind up like!
There’s been no mention of Katie Bee lately either

Reactions: 2
Every time Mark Feely is spotted, he gets his head kicked in by vigilantes. She literally put this man's life in danger.
I was also thinking that any of those people in that waiting room could have escaped a violent relationship and revealing their location could again be putting their life in danger.
Regardless, anybody sitting in an A&E isn't having the best time, and deserves discretion and respect. Broadcasting their faces and in some cases FULL NAMES to hundreds of people without their knowledge or consent is abhorrent.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.