Geordie Julie #10 flirting with all the men, missed the post office yet again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants places for a date night with John, thought she was SINGLE repeat it with me girls SINGLE ffs

This just shows that she was with John boy last night not the other studs who want her 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s definitely code for something because she never ever gets in it!!
Very true, I had noticed this too. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s something to do with illegal substances.

Her and John must have spent last night rekindling and making each other a bunch of promises that they know they can’t keep.
Earlier on today she was talking about how they’re gonna start going on dates and doing couple stuff privately away from TikTok, and also that they won’t be living together until they’ve sorted all their issues out and got back on track.

I don’t know how they don’t get exhausted of repeating the same cycle of falling out, abusing each other, and then making up every few weeks.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Johns locked her in the bathroom until she has a wash … if that’s the case we’ll be waiting a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s get ready girlsssss, all of you that is acrophobic 😂😂😂
Mind I had to google it… fear of heights 😂😂😂
She’s taking us higher girlssss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she say she hasn’t posted them out cos she has a lot going on yet everyone seen her out almost every day/night last week!!!
She’s shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How can she say she hasn’t posted them out cos she has a lot going on yet everyone seen her out almost every day/night last week!!!
She’s shocking
Her minions believe her though even though the past 7 days has all been on live, thick as tit they are.
The troll accounts are out in force recently aren’t they, she responds to them constantly 🤣🤣 duno how ppl can be arsed to keep making fake accounts though, they just get blocked instantly anyway!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.