Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m in a bar and James Is here!!!
Not even lying… I’ve spoken to him… he’s told me to report any videos I see nd that he can barely remember a thing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My TikTok pic isn’t of me 🤣
What she gonna do hahaha,
I don’t think I told her my name?

Ive always imagined what it’s like when she’s out on live… she was just sat shouting into her phone while the friend was going to the bar and bringing her drinks 🤣🤣 she seemed a fruit loop too hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Loudnproud

Julie's had such a downfall hasn't she. She started tik tok and she was quite funny all about make up and other than the weed she was sober... her followers have egged her on so much to the point she thinks she's invincible.. fell off the wagon big time. I can only see her getting worse. Its quite sad.

Reactions: 14

Bella29

Chatty Member
This bex is proper unhinged. Todays going to be interesting 😂😂

Also did anyone else hear it, Junkie shouted to what I think was James and said ‘come here’ and he went ‘no’ and she said why and he replied with ‘you know why’

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hellothere_

Nah, this Bex is pissing me off…drink driving is wrong on all levels I’ve lost people due to that (pedestrians), and she thinks it’s ok to risk innocent people?! By all means go crash and kill yourself but stop being a selfish bastard! Disabled kids but risks her her driving licence, disabled kids but sitting with someone who’s apparently covid positive…I’m assuming her children may be vulnerable due to disability but hey ho let’s go sit and possibly put them in danger. Ah piss off, these lot piss me off at times. Not a brain cell between them

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
FML I wish people would grow the fuck up and stop enabling this tramp. Keep your money you fools, spend it on yourself, your kids, family anything but a junkie tramp, they wouldn’t give money to a junkie walking down the street so why is this any different?

She won’t remember your names, how much you gave or even say thank you!

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe I’ve just been stood talking to James 🤣🤣
He sounds very embarrassed to even know her never spend night with her that he doesn’t remember hahahab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

bluefish40

What kind of operation do you have pre planned at 4:30, can eat 5 hours before, and can cancel if you fancy it? Someone could have had the appointment if she can’t be arsed. It’s not an operation it’s a procedure joooolie.
Taking that medication to clear her out is pointless now aswell, it surely won’t have time to work.
she just takes the piss out of the nhs. How she is on such strong medication after being an ‘ex’ addict is beyond me. I have just had a c section and was given paracetamol and ibuprofen from when I was in recovery and then when I came home that’s what they told me to take.
wow she’s triggering me this morning

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
Again john is having a normal conversation with julie fan bex in the background, seems in his element shes actually listening to him.

while julie focuses on her comments. That lad needs a really lovely lass to be by his side.
It’s awful that Julie is ignoring her ‘friend’ How sad to be sitting all day and night arguing with strangers.

I’m sure the bad side of John is awful (the drugs and alcohol etc) and not someone I would ever associate with but there does seem to be a decent side to John. He really seems to enjoy a good discussion and certainly has a lot to say and shows interest with the person he’s chatting too. No matter what issues John has, it’s Julie who exacerbates them. Junkies the issue not John. I would like to see him find someone who could bring the good side of him out so he can have a happier life than the one he has with the drain that is Julie

• Heart