Geordie Julie #10 flirting with all the men, missed the post office yet again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell another crazy fan wanting to spend money on Julie, take her to the metrocentre buy some pitchers and food tomorrow🤯 if that was my friend id say give your head a shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just met this woman and been in the car 10 minutes and it’s already her new best friend. Spent one night with James and she said she thinks she loves him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely never went out yesterday lmao! She’s taking John for a pure mug

No way she still hasn’t fixed her washer!!! 🤢

She’ll of been sleeping on a duvet and pillows with no cases and she’s deffo’s wore clothes again and again 🤢

• Sick
I was just thinking: a diet of only takeaways and cheese savoury sandwiches, monster energy drinks daily, smoking up to 60 fags a day, binge drinking, popping pills, sniffing lines, NO exercise, minimal fresh air and sunlight… it must really be taking a toll on her health you know.

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking: a diet of only takeaways and cheese savoury sandwiches, monster energy drinks daily, smoking up to 60 fags a day, binge drinking, popping pills, sniffing lines, NO exercise, minimal fresh air and sunlight… it must really be taking a toll on her health you know.
Deffo’s and she’s getting another McDonald’s 😂🤢

Just got the wrap back off Ralphie cause he nicked it! Not being funny cause I know dogs can be greedy but they must be starving!

This “starting from tomorrow” healthy eating and stuff isn’t going too plan is it. In 6 months you’ll still be the same stinking, narcissistic woman!

• Haha
2 McDonald’s in a day bloody hell she never makes any food does she! All she ever eats is takeaways. Saying I’m loosing weight.. must be some good takeaways ffs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“When I’m well enough to work, I’m gonna do OF”
bleeping hell! 😂 you are well enough to work also considering you prance about in pubs day after day lately.

And you have genuinely poorly people who aren’t entitled too duck all cause there’s “not enough proof”

• Haha
“When I’m well enough to work, I’m gonna do OF”
bleeping hell! 😂 you are well enough to work also considering you prance about in pubs day after day lately.

And you have genuinely poorly people who aren’t entitled too duck all cause there’s “not enough proof”
Yeah she’s well and fit enough to have hot steamy sex 5x in one night… what’s recording a bit of it for her only fans that she’s been setting up for the past year 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Still hasn’t been to the post office. What a joke!
She's saying she'll put extra stuff in the parcels to make up for forgetting again. Which means they're not even sealed and packaged properly yet. Not surprised in the slightest. As if Julie owns sellotape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's saying she'll put extra stuff in the parcels to make up for forgetting again. Which means they're not even sealed and packaged properly yet. Not surprised in the slightest. As if Julie owns sellotape.
True!!! She’s a joke. She wants to run a business and OF But can’t even successfully sent out a few parcels.

Reactions: 5
She’ll have the lads queuing up to do OF with her mun 😂 delusional nut job she is, said she’s got 2 sacks of dog food there and she’ll open one up to stuff someone in the bag, so I’m taking that as she’s got dog food there but hasn’t bothered actually feeding the dogs with it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tits hanging out of the top as usual and saggy gut flashing at the camera, I’m not one for body shaming but she doesn’t dress to flatter herself at all, just looks an absolute mess all the time, why does everything have to be so tight fitting in her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.