Geordie Julie #10 flirting with all the men, missed the post office yet again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s totally on one today mind!!
She was a changed person yesterday… no mods, biting at every single comment and not blocking anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks more dead behind the eyes today than normal. Spewing more hate and been disgustingly vulgar i dunno how she dont get banned.

Reactions: 6
Changed her tune a bit since Johns been back, not so much talk about last night either because she knows John will call her out on her lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going on about some ‘amazing follower’ how amazing she is cos she’s gave her her last of her money and some weed!! 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Earlier this afternoon she said she was not smoking green anymore but now she’s on about getting some, can’t keep up with her own lies man! She needs to keep post it notes so she knows what tit she’s lied about on a daily basis like

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so stupid!!
Someone asked if she’s had filler… then she starts ranting on how she never uses a filter 🤣🤣

Then using a product and she goes ‘oh I was meant to review this’, she’s such a let down!!

I’m intrigued to see who she’s going on a drive with 🤣

You can blantly see she knows her clothes stink by spraying them with half a bottle of perfume 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
What kinda crazy person has offered to take them to the beach spending money on petrol/weed or whatever?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She soaked them melons in spray which mskes me think they are stinking with sweat🤮🤮

Whats with her hyper weird mood today

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.