Gender Discussions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the woke bros are a golden employment opportunity because a) no possible maternity leave to pay b) woke points.
This is a depressingly brilliant point I never thought of. More companies will probably be more inclined to hire transwomen than actual women because they won't get pregnant 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This is a depressingly brilliant point I never thought of. More companies will probably be more inclined to hire transwomen than actual women because they won't get pregnant 😐
omg that is such an interesting/depressing point, had never occurred to me. Mysogony strikes again :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well why not give this bearded bro the job over a woman? if they really wanted a woman who already goes by she/her they could have but the woke bros are a golden employment opportunity because a) no possible maternity leave to pay b) woke points.
Sad but true. It's disappointing that we seem to have rapidly gone from 'hire/promote more women' to 'duck the women, get a transwoman instead'.

I saw yesterday on Twitter someone was advertising a job at a very good university in philosophy, a field that is traditionally very male dominated (as you can imagine). They were saying they're keen to receive applications from trans people 'in case you don't feel safe at other unis' or something similarly stupid. So that's another job in a male dominated field that will no doubt go to a transwoman and be heralded as 'hiring women in philosophy'. Really don't know how any TRAs can claim they just want ~ human rights that everyone has when women are now literally being passed over for opportunities to them, when we already had to deal with not being chosen for jobs and work opportunities against men as it is. That's not equal, they're preferred.

Reactions: 15
There's been a lot of debate on Twitter about Kristen Gray, an American woman who has been deported from Indonesia where she was living illegally and not paying taxes. She had been selling an e-book about how to move there during the pandemic, and bragged about how much cheaper her cost of living was. She is a lesbian and falsely claimed Indonesia is "queer-friendly" (it's very much not) but seeing people constantly refer to her as a "queer woman" or talking about "queer rights" in SE Asia makes me grind my teeth. People are persecuted there because they're gay or bisexual (or are believed to be - a lot of hate directed at trans people in conservative societies comes from the perception they're gay, whether it's true or not.) Not because they're straight people that want to feel special, which increasingly comes under the "queer" umbrella now

Reactions: 1
You’ve all hit the nail on the head.

Why hire a woman when you can hire a stunning and brave transwoman who boosts company woke points and won’t waste time having babies. /s

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You’ve all hit the nail on the head.

Why hire a woman when you can hire a stunning and brave transwoman who boosts company woke points and won’t waste time having babies. /s
And people know they're men so they don't trigger the bias that so many people have towards women - "everyone knows women make bad bosses", "I just feel safer with a man in charge"

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn't make that post out of self-pity, but out of logic and a business oriented mindset. I mean the whole girl power, girl boss female empowerment schtik of the 90's-00's has somewhat died down. It's not "in" anymore. With this you get to fill a quota/woke points, the previously mentioned financial incentive, and appeal also to a new demographic of customers.

Reactions: 6
Sadly it's already happening. The Green Party women, for eg. And here in Ireland a board member on the Womens Council for Ireland is trans.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sadly it's already happening. The Green Party women, for eg. And here in Ireland a board member on the Womens Council for Ireland is trans.
Wtf do all these transwomen know about women’s issues? Having lived their lives as men and continuing to go through life with the attitude and entitlement of their male privilege?!

Stealing women’s work and spaces is their ultimate validation isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtf do all these transwomen know about women’s issues? Having lived their lives as men and continuing to go through life with the attitude and entitlement of their male privilege?!

Stealing women’s work and spaces is their ultimate validation isn’t it.
Exactly. One such TiM tried to claim that womanhood is a universal experience so of course his experiences aren't the same as ours in the same way as white women don't have the same experiences as an Afghan women. I hate that they use stuff like this as a prop- women, regardless of where they're from, will have more in common based on womens issues.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. One such TiM tried to claim that womanhood is a universal experience so of course his experiences aren't the same as ours in the same way as white women don't have the same experiences as an Afghan women. I hate that they use stuff like this as a prop- women, regardless of where they're from, will have more in common based on womens issues.
What that idiot doesn't understand is that women face issues within the same theme. Men oppressing women based on their sex. The degree and the ways they do this is the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They just don't get it. And they're now trying to make out they're the ones who are the most oppressed people in society ever. Give me a break!

Day 1 of Biden's presidency, and of the 17 Executive Orders signed, included is the edict that any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women's teams and scholarships etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Day 1 of Biden's presidency, and of the 17 Executive Orders signed, included is the edict that any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women's teams and scholarships etc.
I just opened Twitter and saw this news trending. Scrolled for a few minutes and shut it off. Lots of “transwomen are women get over it” and “do you not like that not all women look like you” bs.

If you are male (and that doesn’t change!) then you don’t compete against women.

Reactions: 9
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.