Gender Discussions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next time I see someone call a woman a bigot for using the word woman in relation to women specific health problems I'm going to send them this link

nooo lol Jarvis is a brilliant Troll - he got his account banned but he was hilarious

Ahh just saw the previous messages, here are some other fun accounts: https://twitter.com/godblesstoto , https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tavistock have today filed an application for permission to appeal Bell. So many TRAs calling this ‘filed an appeal’ 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry to switch topic but if anyone is in denial that “trans” is currently a money generating, dangerous, fad then take one look at exploiter in chief Jonathan Joly’s TikTok. His poor 6 year old son. Even his fans have commented (on the suit one) how forced it is.

I really hate this. Its all fuelled by narcissism and wanting to be *seen* as something, and kids are getting swept up in it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry to switch topic but if anyone is in denial that “trans” is currently a money generating, dangerous, fad then take one look at exploiter in chief Jonathan Joly’s TikTok. His poor 6 year old son. Even his fans have commented (on the suit one) how forced it is.

I really hate this. Its all fuelled by narcissism and wanting to be *seen* as something, and kids are getting swept up in it.
I can’t watch him with his kids, I find him really creepy and like something is majorly off with him.

I saw this on Twitter, and it seems even the BBC reported it as such? If so, that’s appalling journalism.
Yeah it’s bizarre and irresponsible reporting tbh.

Joe McGann, who until recently was playing Edward in Hollyoaks is now being attacked as a "TERF" and "bigot" for agreeing with a gender critical article and liking tweets in support of single sex spaces. With people saying it's a good thing his character was killed off so that trans and "non binary" people working on the show don't have to be around him. Nowhere did he say or support anything indicating that trans people shouldn't have rights, dignity, and be treated fairly and with respect. But single sex spaces for women are "hate" and "violence"

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell. How do these people cope in real life? I hope they look back in year to come with utter embarrassment

Reactions: 5
Joe McGann, who until recently was playing Edward in Hollyoaks is now being attacked as a "TERF" and "bigot" for agreeing with a gender critical article and liking tweets in support of single sex spaces. With people saying it's a good thing his character was killed off so that trans and "non binary" people working on the show don't have to be around him. Nowhere did he say or support anything indicating that trans people shouldn't have rights, dignity, and be treated fairly and with respect. But single sex spaces for women are "hate" and "violence"
a Hollyoaks cast member came out as non binary this week, I saw it in The Metro, wonder if he waited until his exit was shown or just coincidence.

a Hollyoaks cast member came out as non binary this week, I saw it in The Metro, wonder if he waited until his exit was shown or just coincidence.
She's autistic - now I am not saying autistic people can't also be trans but autism makes it difficult to conform with social roles, I wonder how much of her wanting to be "non-binary" is caught up in that. And she says that coming out as non binary is "her greatest achievement", that's just pitiful

Reactions: 16
She's autistic - now I am not saying autistic people can't also be trans but autism makes it difficult to conform with social roles, I wonder how much of her wanting to be "non-binary" is caught up in that. And she says that coming out as non binary is "her greatest achievement", that's just pitiful
I thought the exact same thing.

Merry Christmas Terfs! Apparently the Queen of England pays for everyones housing and more! Damn lilibeth is generous can I get a house your highness pwease? :ROFLMAO:

Someone's really got a hard on for you British ladies. So you're threatened with rape, murder by men but you rage on women who hurt your feelings? lol AGP table for one.

Oh and this is the post he's mad got taken down https://twitter.com/europe112244/status/1342750948851126272

not sure the last link worked, here's a proper one gun + threatening british women

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why do so many TRAs claim to be communists? Do they think that if they lived in a communist society they would get everything they want (hormones, surgery, makeup etc.) paid for out of collective funds? I doubt it; that doesn't happen in any of the communist societies that currently exist in the world

Merry Christmas Terfs! Apparently the Queen of England pays for everyones housing and more! Damn lilibeth is generous can I get a house your highness pwease? :ROFLMAO:

Someone's really got a hard on for you British ladies. So you're threatened with rape, murder by men but you rage on women who hurt your feelings? lol AGP table for one.

Oh and this is the post he's mad got taken down https://twitter.com/europe112244/status/1342750948851126272

not sure the last link worked, here's a proper one gun + threatening british women
Was intrigued and had a nosy on his Twitter but the account is protected to followers only (small mercies and that) His bio suggests he is a pay for player 😶😶😬 a few further clicks through google images led me onto his Reddit profile. For the love of god, DO NOT LOOK. It’s too late for me now, but save yourselves 🤢🤮

Why do so many TRAs claim to be communists? Do they think that if they lived in a communist society they would get everything they want (hormones, surgery, makeup etc.) paid for out of collective funds? I doubt it; that doesn't happen in any of the communist societies that currently exist in the world
To be honest, a lot of the middle-class lefties who claim to be communists would be the first to have their wealth taken and re-distributed. Plus communist countries had/have widely varying stances on homosexuality, from capital punishment to full acceptance. The mentally ill are/were often fully institutionalized.

I think a lot of TRAs and other wokescolds call themselves communist because they want to see themselves as down-trodden and against the reigning "oppressive" authority, without actually understanding the philosophy that they are supporting. They don't understand that as mostly middle-class people, they would not be treated well.

To clarify: I am not necessarily against communism in theory. It has benefits and drawbacks.

Spot on. They’re all totally delusional.

This attitude reminds me of Serena Joy from The Handmaids Tale. She was key part of building Gilead and writing its awful laws....and is then horrified that the world she helped create doesn’t work in her favour and she is opressed and denied freedoms.

Reactions: 15
Was intrigued and had a nosy on his Twitter but the account is protected to followers only (small mercies and that) His bio suggests he is a pay for player 😶😶😬 a few further clicks through google images led me onto his Reddit profile. For the love of god, DO NOT LOOK. It’s too late for me now, but save yourselves 🤢🤮
Ha I'm dead inside so I'm tempted, but I'm not sure I want to put myself to the test rn. Yeah he locked it after people reported him

To be honest, a lot of the middle-class lefties who claim to be communists would be the first to have their wealth taken and re-distributed. Plus communist countries had/have widely varying stances on homosexuality, from capital punishment to full acceptance. The mentally ill are/were often fully institutionalized.

I think a lot of TRAs and other wokescolds call themselves communist because they want to see themselves as down-trodden and against the reigning "oppressive" authority, without actually understanding the philosophy that they are supporting. They don't understand that as mostly middle-class people, they would not be treated well.

To clarify: I am not necessarily against communism in theory. It has benefits and drawbacks.
from what I understand I am against that, to live in a society where my hard work is redistributed to lazy (not unlucky/lacking in opportunities) folks who don't work and saccrifice as hard as me? f that.

Reactions: 2
I lurk on this thread after being a fairily regular poster.

I don't give a duck about what trans think - they're either part of the solution or part of the problem. But when they start to diss lesbians they can well and truly get the duck out of Dodge!

It has taken x number of years for lesbians and gays to get some form of recognition/acceptance, and now we have the Trans mob rough-shodding their way wanting everyone to bow to them as if they're something special!

Guess what? duck off and earn your place in the queue!

I lurk on this thread after being a fairily regular poster.

I don't give a duck about what trans think - they're either part of the solution or part of the problem. But when they start to diss lesbians they can well and truly get the duck out of Dodge!

It has taken x number of years for lesbians and gays to get some form of recognition/acceptance, and now we have the Trans mob rough-shodding their way wanting everyone to bow to them as if they're something special!

Guess what? duck off and earn your place in the queue!
Gay people fight for equality. The trans lot seem to be fighting for extra benefits. Gay people weren’t demanding marriage to be for us and calling for all other marriages to be changed to straight/hetero/cis marriage. I am appalled that the T was even allowed to hijack onto LGB in the first place (and it’s been admitted this was the plan all along). I was even more appalled and surprised that they didn’t get called out on hijacking BLM, insisting the correct usage was BTransLM.

Unrelated note but I wish they'd stop referring to being on "HRT." Your body never made those hormones in the first place, so you're not "replacing" anything ...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.