Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go

Thank you

Reactions: 1
I just googled “woman murdered in 2020”. Check out the top result, couldn’t make this tit up the erasure is real🤯 That’s not the only result on the front page either, if I wanted to know about trans murder victims I would have searched for that term.

edit: for balance I also searched for ‘men murdered in 2020’ and that same link came up as the top result again but there was only one other mention of trans people on the front page, the rest were about actual male murder victims.

Results for “females murdered in 2020” what the actual duck.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad I found my people. This gender bullshit is insaneeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thank GOD nobody in my family is woke. My (gay as hell) brother and I are constantly making fun of this bullshit. Now I'm going to go back and read this whole thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This tit is out of hand. If you were a real woman, you'd know that we don't get to opt out of our sex-based oppression.

If you are a woman, you are a woman at all times--even when it is not "convenient" for you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The fact that ‘boy mode’ and ‘girl mode’ are even a thing just highlights the ridiculousness of this movement.

Reactions: 18
This tit is out of hand. If you were a real woman, you'd know that we don't get to opt out of our sex-based oppression.

If you are a woman, you are a woman at all times--even when it is not "convenient" for you.
this tit is annoying jumping in and out of a gender just to get a job? really?

this tit is annoying jumping in and out of a gender just to get a job? really?
and they're more oppressed then women?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine if there was ‘gay mode’ and ‘lesbian mode’ and even ‘straight mode’. I don’t think LGB people would be very tolerant of it and nor should women tolerate it.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, duck R29. I can’t even be bothered to read that because they always spew the same tit.

Reactions: 8
“7.5% of cisgender women...”

I don’t believe for a second that it’s as low as that. No bleeping way. That aside, there is a significantly higher percentage of “cisgender” women in the world than there is transwomen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
“7.5% of cisgender women...”

I don’t believe for a second that it’s as low as that. No bleeping way. That aside, there is a significantly higher percentage of “cisgender” women in the world than there is transwomen.
sick of this R29 always sounds like it's written by an overwhelmingly priveledge white sjw warrior

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Saw an article thats caused quite a stir on mumsnets feminist boards, read it myself and was pretty shocked with what was being said, wondering what your thoughts are? www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2020/07/9919890/transphobia-and-domestic-violence
Made my blood boil reading that I couldn’t finish it. Just the same old tit about how women should make way for transwomen yet again.

Who the duck do they think was fighting for women back before we had women’s shelters and charities? Back when marital rape was legal? (1991 in the UK if I remember rightly) It certainly wasn’t transwomen but it was definitely women. What exactly have transwomen done for women in history? A big duck all as far as I can tell and yet they expect us to fight for them. I am SO SICK of trans people expecting women to get involved and fight their battles. NO. We have our own battles thanks.

You cannot be born a man and then ‘transition’ to a woman and expect to be allowed into womens rape refuges. If you want to feel safe from domestic violence then make your own god damn shelters Instead of colonising ours, you entitled fuckwits.

I also don’t buy the stats no way are they that low for women. It was reported a couple of weeks ago on the local radio station that in my area they had been having an average of 6 domestic violence related 999 calls a day since lockdown began. Guarantee most of not all of those involve women being abused by men. Transwomen are constantly trying to piggy back off of the hardships of women and make them their own. duck OFF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of word saladry bollocks. No, I will not allow men into refuges and rape crisis centres. And for the love of god, I wish they’d stop co-opting race to further their delusions. It’s absolutely infuriating!

Reactions: 10
It's a vile article, was so shocked I had to share it! Its made me feel uncomfortable too as it goes on to (briefly) attack only womens charities for women of colour. Why did they need to single out some of their only dedicated charities and accuse them of being transphobic. The whole thing stinks of white male privilege.

Reactions: 9
Know what's funny? the extremists always compare black women to men in a "why aren't we women if they are", the disguised racism especially towards black women is gross - those tweets ALWAYS come from white men sjw and white transwomen.

not saying all of them are like that but the prominent racism that exists in this movement is shocking since they've co-opted BLM

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.