Gender discussions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is truly becoming a bit terrifying, isn’t it? I’m so glad JK has the balls to stand up and speak the truth, in such eloquent terms. What is happening in the world that someone can’t hear a differing opinion without branding whoever said it a TERF, bigot or [other base insult]? It’s so frustrating and saddening that there is no room for a debate on this subject which is nuanced and complex, and ultimately, any decent person broadly believes in rights for everyone.
I looked through the replies to her and people were screaming TERF and "transwomen are women. transwomen are women. transwomen are women."
It is all very much like Orwell's 1984 where they erase sense and repeat that "2 x 2 = 8, 2 x2 = 8" and eventually people start to believe it.

Thankfully I have always been a very headstrong person and not one for peer pressure but clearly others are susceptible to that, even friends of mine. This is not a conversation I dare to have with said friends.

Reactions: 13
what I don't understand is why not state: for women and Trans men pre-op or something in health literature?

Or vaginas for women and trans women post-op

no it's now front holes and menstruations are possible for humanoids xygfy

Reactions: 4
I got about halfway through and had to stop reading as I was filled with rage. Radicals are what they are. How is it acceptable?
They are spoiling it for genuine trans people because they are screaming so loud about utter madness.

New thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.