Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dw I see what you're getting at, I think in a way the gay community is already really appearanced based (tall,fit,dick size, etc..) and so it's already tough for basic men so the trans agenda isn't as easy to enforce (they are starting to try though) Also, TM seem to be less forcefull in their advances perhaps.

I've been lurking on LGBdroptheT reddit and well indeed other groups including straights rarely get it in comparison. I can't believe that in 10 years we went from it's ok to be attracted to the same sex to accept the dick lesbians. It's really sad
Yeah I agree, as bad as straight people think we're getting it, it's nowhere near as bad as it is for gay women

Reactions: 7
I’ve always wondered this.
In the same way I've been baffled by why intersex is lumped in - it's essentially a medical condition or birth "defect"/difference, a developmental disorder/difference. Of course some intersex people are LGB or trans but they are competely different things. It feels to me that we (intersex people) were added to aid the trans lobby since they are endlessly co-opting our experience.

Reactions: 14
I just saw this thread on twitter and found it really good. I'm going to try and link it - fingers crossed it works

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Goddamn it's so disappointing when you see in real time, someone you know getting beaten into submission by TRAs online. Thought I had someone not afraid to speak out but he turned into another Stephen King 🙄

Gwan John Cleese 👏

Lovely bit of ageism in the comments though

Last edited:
  • Sad
Unfollowed that influencer Zoe London after she posted a photo of her wearing a tee that says "transwomen are women. Get over it." and saying she dkntated to Mermaid.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed that influencer Zoe London after she posted a photo of her wearing a tee that says "transwomen are women. Get over it." and saying she dkntated to Mermaid.
Lol she's such a nobody. I unfollowed her years ago when she wouldn't stop whining that she wasn't getting as popular as her peers. This must be a desperate attempt for easy validation

Reactions: 2
Goddamn it's so disappointing when you see in real time, someone you know getting beaten into submission by TRAs online. Thought I had someone not afraid to speak out but he turned into another Stephen King 🙄

Gwan John Cleese 👏

Lovely bit of ageism in the comments though
It’s got to the point where I read this comment in the replies and couldn’t tell if it was satire or not. What a world.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It’s got to the point where I read this comment in the replies and couldn’t tell if it was satire or not. What a world.
I defo think that tweet is satire 👍👍👍

But then today so much of what you read is jaw dropping, its hard to tell.

Also I noticed with the John Cleese tweet - nobody answered his question 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Gwan John Cleese 👏

If you’d like to read from the perspective of women who have found themselves in this position, have a look at Trans Widows Voices

I believe there has also been some trans activist action to try and remove the spousal veto, so he’s not actually far off.

“What is the spousal veto?
The legislation stems back to before same-sex marriages were made legal. Because two people of the same gender couldn’t be married, the marriage had to be ended before one of them could be recognised as changing their gender.
Same sex marriage was legalised in the UK in 2014.
However, there is still a stipulation that a spouse must give permission ‘for the marriage to continue’ if one partner wishes to legally change their gender.”

Calls to end Spousal Veto

I generally do not have a problem with the trans community, I’m just so confused with the hill that some trans women (it always seems to be the trans women) are willing to die on? Like wanting to rename breast feeding to chest feeding? Or removing the term mother? There are bigger problems in their community and bigger threats to their community, why not put their time and effort into making positive changes instead?

Reactions: 14
I generally do not have a problem with the trans community, I’m just so confused with the hill that some trans women (it always seems to be the trans women) are willing to die on? Like wanting to rename breast feeding to chest feeding? Or removing the term mother? There are bigger problems in their community and bigger threats to their community, why not put their time and effort into making positive changes instead?
right why not focus on the men who date them then kill them, but no the term female anatomy is offensive

Reactions: 9
T’is the mail and iv not got chance to read it as I’m at work so I’m saving it here for later!!

T’is the mail and iv not got chance to read it as I’m at work so I’m saving it here for later!!
Thanks for sharing! Here's another crowd justice to help Raquel, hopefully it doesn't get taken down this time 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.