Gender Discussion #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I'm a NMLNM? I thought I was a FAFT (female attracted female transphobe). It's so hard to keep up these days.

View attachment 538180
How do they not see that saying 'these people aren't lesbians, we need another word' is flat out homophobia? And why should lesbians need 'a new word', make your own word for people who are attracted to trans people!!! What's disgraceful is expecting every other group and category to yield to make way for you. Classic male energy here,
Also it's not lost on me that the logic they're employing here would mean lots of things people say about trans people, that they take issue with, isn't transphobia. 'Nobody is saying you can't enjoy boobs and vaginas' well nobody is telling you that you can't enjoy dresses and heels, but you're still not a woman. These people are just too stupid to argue with, there is literally no point.

Reactions: 16
How do they not see that saying 'these people aren't lesbians, we need another word' is flat out homophobia? And why should lesbians need 'a new word', make your own word for people who are attracted to trans people!!! What's disgraceful is expecting every other group and category to yield to make way for you. Classic male energy here,
Also it's not lost on me that the logic they're employing here would mean lots of things people say about trans people, that they take issue with, isn't transphobia. 'Nobody is saying you can't enjoy boobs and vaginas' well nobody is telling you that you can't enjoy dresses and heels, but you're still not a woman. These people are just too stupid to argue with, there is literally no point.
I've also seen 'if you're attracted to vaginas then you're not a lesbian, you're just a weird and creepy bisexual' 😄

It's interesting how people will believe gender can not be questioned under any circumstances but the same doesn't apply to sexuality.

Reactions: 12
Ah, I'm a NMLNM? I thought I was a FAFT (female attracted female transphobe). It's so hard to keep up these days.

View attachment 538180
There's a good little non-man, finally putting in the effort to know your place *pats head*. Seriously I think you need to be drunk to read that, are you or are you not allowed to only be attracted to females? Because OP contradicts themselves

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There's a good little non-men, finally putting in the effort to know your place *pats head*. Seriously I think you need to be drunk to read that, are you or are you not allowed to only be attracted to females? Because OP contradicts themselves
You are allowed to be attracted to females as long as you understand that you are a terrible human being based on your sole attraction to the same biological sex. Hmm... wait a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've also seen 'if you're attracted to vaginas then you're not a lesbian, you're just a weird and creepy bisexual' 😄

It's interesting how people will believe gender can not be questioned under any circumstances but the same doesn't apply to sexuality.
Very confusing, so would that make us straight women, lesbians? My stats class is easier then this.

Reactions: 7
Their assertions make no sense whatsoever! I always wonder why these trans people never seem to be attracted to other trans people. Why aren’t these male ‘lesbians’ looking for other male ‘lesbians’?

I feel so sad and angry that lesbians have to deal with this nonsense. So many of these men are autogynephilic misogynists who just want to assert power over women because they’re usually unattractive and can’t get laid any other way.
I’m straight, but could never find a trans man attractive because I’m attracted to men and not confused butch lesbians. I’m clearly totally transphobic and I don’t care! 😂

Reactions: 13
I think Hawkins genuinely tried to engage people using critical thinking, but I hope that will show him how mistaken his "republican bigots" comment was. Since according to public opinion he's now part of that crew.
Scary how people can revoke awards etc just for encouraging discussion. He didn't do anything wrong really.

Reactions: 7
Actually some lesbians do like penises, we just prefer them in a nice bright pink colour with no man attached to it :LOL: (this is a joke btw don't mean it to be offensive). God what is the world coming to!! o_O:sleep:

• Haha
Actually some lesbians do like penises, we just prefer them in a nice bright pink colour with no man attached to it :LOL: (this is a joke btw don't mean it to be offensive). God what is the world coming to!! o_O:sleep:
I read the first line of that, not taking note of the poster and thought ffs here’s some tra come to school us all on how some women have penises because twaw 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Gee, is my face red 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a good little non-man, finally putting in the effort to know your place *pats head*. Seriously I think you need to be drunk to read that, are you or are you not allowed to only be attracted to females? Because OP contradicts themselves
I thought it was me. I read that and then decided I was too stupid to really grasp what was going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Hawkins genuinely tried to engage people using critical thinking, but I hope that will show him how mistaken his "republican bigots" comment was. Since according to public opinion he's now part of that crew.
I wonder if this will just make him go 'duck it, might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.'

Reactions: 5
How can they just revoke Richard Dawkins humanist award from the bloody 90s.. in 1996 he was seen as a humanist, not.. for some reason, he is not, you can’t just revoke an award, duck them. Also what he said is a completely valid point, you can’t just make people disappear because they question things, it’s called critical thinking, it’s what we should all do. If you aren’t willing to have the discussions around it then that’s your problem

Not sure if this has been posted but this is very sad. The role is for a trans 14 year old girl. The replies are a mess as well - "they better cast an actual trans person for this", etc.

We really need to stop pushing the trans agenda on to children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.