Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a second glance at this. Apparently the boyfriend was "strangled" during the attack? I can't find much online about Matilda, but my spidey senses are a-tingling with this one!
Interesting comment posted a day ago. I wonder whether the Mail edited the article since then?
1717862719312.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Even if it was only about toilets... So bloody what?! I don't want a man in the cubicle next to me. I don't want a man in there if my daughter wants to go in on her own. I don't want a bleeping man in the women's toilets, so men, kindly duck off.
Yes! I don’t want them in there. When my boys were little I would make them go in the ladies because you hear too many stories of bad things happening to little boys in the men’s toilets. I know it’s “not all men” but still too many men. Now they’re in the ladies as well, and children are being told to be kind and not mention if someone looks out of place in there. No, I’m not having it!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Is the bbc garden rescue gardener Lee Burkhill (also garden ninja on YouTube) a woman on testosterone?
I think so. When I saw her a couple of years ago I came to the same conclusion.

Reactions: 6
It’s very weird, as the DM are usually pretty good at making it clear when a “woman” is a man.

Reactions: 8
The world has gone absolute batshit mad. Where have all the sane people gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is he playing a trans character or is it another case of a male taking a female part?
I'm not sure but the article I read was quoting the female director as saying it was going to be the gayest Star Wars yet. I don't think anyone has a problem with anyone being gay but I think discussion was suggesting that it was only done for the sake of it rather than it actually pertaining to the story. Also that the female director was previously only known for being Harvey Weinstein's assistant...not sure how true that is though but it sounds bizarre.

Reactions: 6
It’s very weird, as the DM are usually pretty good at making it clear when a “woman” is a man.
Yes, I thought the same - the DM doesn’t usually indulge in gaslighting the same way the BBC or The Guardian does.
---
The one-dimensional and faux-naïf reductionism is pathetic.

The handmaidens know full well “I need a wee” is not the entirety of the issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“Front hole” and “bonus hole” are absolutely disgusting terms. It’s so dehumanising and medically inaccurate. TIF who haven’t had surgery have female body parts and giving them disgusting sounding names doesn’t change anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Same, given the nature of the crime and extremely odd choice of outfit for a court appearance - white lacy tights, red heels, suspiciously high collar. What in the Adam's apple are they trying to hide?
the gait looks mannish. But also what the hell, they have a rictus grin like they are proud of committing assault or loving the attention!
---
That programme has been getting a right slating and lots of complaints about Disney in general and it's box ticking wokeness (that's how I read it described).
The lead actor has apparently said she wants the series to make white fans cry. Despicable. I was washing dishes yesterday with Youtube on and a video by someone who reports on the latest Disney offerings was talking about it. There seems to be this trend of attacking fans for not putting their hands in their wallets to support a show or film that they've been told are not for them. Gaslighting behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve said this before but even the Daily Mail didn’t report on Scarlet Blake being trans until he brought it up himself when testifying. The way our courts are pandering to this ideology it wouldn’t even surprise me if some judges put out a court order for reporting restrictions if the defence argued for it 🙄
---
Scarlet Blake revealed he was trans in court on 19th Feb - article here https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13101051/amp/dont-f-cats-murder-says-transgender.html

All articles prior to that didn’t mention trans at all; here is one just a few days earlier on the Thursday

Even on the 20th they ran an article on him and ‘forgot’ to mention he’s trans

I only remember this because I was following it at the time and my instincts were telling me this was a man.

You have to wonder how it played out in court to the jury too. Was it like an elephant in the room.. they are sat there looking at a man in the dock and all these legal professionals including the judge are referring to him as a woman/she/her? And they only found out for certain once he brought it up in his testimony?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m imagining that it’s just not mentioned in court and therefore not reportable? I don’t think the journalist could reasonably say “the defendant looks like and probably is a man”, police/CPS/judge/everyone is talking about a woman.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.