Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do Guide Dogs think they are playing at? A few days ago they were declaring themselves a safe space with their progressive rainbow paw and now they are partnering with that transphobes Harry Potter world?

during the holy month of pride as well? The audacity!

View attachment 2980699
They need to stop, Dogs need to be kept out of this, dogs don't give a duck about transgender, gay etc.

This has to be coming surely there will be someone will be claiming their dog is trans if not happened already as the world is that fucked up at moment. We just need a moment like the vegan/veggie dog on This Morning where the idiot states the dog prefers veggies, and the dog goes straight to meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hasnt it been found that the pride coloured road crossings are confusing for the dogs? I bloody donate to guide dogs too, why on earth do they need to change their logo for pride month anyway?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m generally cool with being called an asexual, but annoyed we are lumped in with the alphabet community. How much do we have in common with the T? F**k all, that’s what.
Yes, that’s it. I’ve got absolutely nothing in common with them. It’s not the term itself I dislike, it’s the connotation of being part of the ever growing alphabet soup gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone , massive lurker/terf …. Sorry if been posted already, I mostly dip in and out
On here as it’s so serious and state of it all gives me despair and rage… I go to KFP and becki jones threads to hate on for light relief… but… Eminem is on our side… always been a fan

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I don’t know who’s policing things on Instagram at the moment, but I keep seeing GC accounts on X say they’ve been suspended from Insta with no reason given. Not on the gram myself, so don’t follow anyone on there to know what’s happening.

Milli Hill shared some stuff about this in this week’s The Word is Woman, some have been reinstated so fingers crossed the rest are too!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I stumbled across this thread and I'm so glad I did! It's very refreshing to feel less alone in this crazy world. Sometimes I feel like the majority are in agreement with all this trans indoctrination, but it's good to see so many people feel the same way I do. The icing on the cake for me was when they tried to suggest that not only 'women' suffer from cervical cancer. I can't believe this is out there being promoted. I have a 3 year old daughter and it breaks my heart thinking of this messed up world she is going to grow up in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I stumbled across this thread and I'm so glad I did! It's very refreshing to feel less alone in this crazy world. Sometimes I feel like the majority are in agreement with all this trans indoctrination, but it's good to see so many people feel the same way I do. The icing on the cake for me was when they tried to suggest that not only 'women' suffer from cervical cancer. I can't believe this is out there being promoted. I have a 3 year old daughter and it breaks my heart thinking of this messed up world she is going to grow up in.
Reminds me of the saying “empty vessels make the most noise”. We are the silent majority. I also have a 3 year old daughter and I feel it’s a duty to her and all girls to fight for what is our right. (Single sex spaces) don’t mess with mama bear!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That’s actually bloody horrific, what right have a shoe company to tell people what to think and try and enforce compelled speech and push an ideology on people. They can duck right off. I really hope all this constant pushing this at people really backfires, and the public get sick of this constant being told how to think.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Is the bbc garden rescue gardener Lee Burkhill (also garden ninja on YouTube) a woman on testosterone?
I have asked this previously....only to be jumped on and told no....Lee is a man!
So im thoroughly confused! Lee could be a small man, with very feminine features I suppose? But....

Reactions: 2

gay man but supports trans obvs (as all trans people love to tell everyone I assumed there would be an article if true)

in the pics I thought man tbf
---
So - ia ahave found out there have been meetings about ‘backlash against ED&I’ - and that the trans in the city speaker we had - that I did not join for - has a statement refuting Cass. The attempt o get on stonewall’s list has not been mentioned recently but I bet it’s still there, as are pronouns. I wonder if it’s time to ‘terf at work’.” And we have that crappy flag on our screensaver. At least to point out that trans in the city is an unwise speaker to have…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That’s actually bloody horrific, what right have a shoe company to tell people what to think and try and enforce compelled speech and push an ideology on people. They can duck right off. I really hope all this constant pushing this at people really backfires, and the public get sick of this constant being told how to think.
It's fair to ask your staff to behave in a professional way at work and treat every customer with respect, but telling them to go out being an activist in their personal life is completely out of order.
This continual push is disgusting 🫣

Reactions: 21
Doctors in America having a Cass Review Moment.

Only a few months ago “heresy” against trans orthodoxy would have been career ending. A change in the tide?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's fair to ask your staff to behave in a professional way at work and treat every customer with respect, but telling them to go out being an activist in their personal life is completely out of order.
This continual push is disgusting 🫣
Clarkes not the only organisation doing it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.