Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just seen
That's very sad 😔
A young woman totally bleeping up her own life because of this vile ideology.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is the bbc garden rescue gardener Lee Burkhill (also garden ninja on YouTube) a woman on testosterone?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
and what qualifies it to have that status? It's a wall... :ROFLMAO:
Hadrian and Antinous, I guess. At least that’s legitimate gay history that has been talked about for decades. There’s statues of them in the British Museum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just gone down the Microsoft Pride rabbit hole and WTAF? What a complete and total load of self obsessed bollocks and what in hell’s name does most of this stuff even mean? It’s moved so far away from the original LGB community that I really fail to see the connection.
I‘ve mentioned before on here that I have zero interest in sex/relationships/physical attraction. Never have, never will, but nor do I “identify” as anything. I’m just a woman that’s not interested/perfectly happy as I am. I won’t use the term asexual as I don’t want to be lumped in with all these self obsessed idiots that like to be defined as special, want flags and labels and bleat about how hard life is. Also, it’s private, I don’t talk about it at all in real life.
Here’s the full article https://unlocked.microsoft.com/pride/
Honestly, it makes me sick, the constant pushing and trying to “educate”. Stick to bloody awful computers FFS.
IMG_5245.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve just gone down the Microsoft Pride rabbit hole and WTAF? What a complete and total load of self obsessed bollocks and what in hell’s name does most of this stuff even mean? It’s moved so far away from the original LGB community that I really fail to see the connection.
I‘ve mentioned before on here that I have zero interest in sex/relationships/physical attraction. Never have, never will, but nor do I “identify” as anything. I’m just a woman that’s not interested/perfectly happy as I am. I won’t use the term asexual as I don’t want to be lumped in with all these self obsessed idiots that like to be defined as special, want flags and labels and bleat about how hard life is. Also, it’s private, I don’t talk about it at all in real life.
Honestly, it makes me sick, the constant pushing and trying to “educate”. Stick to bloody awful computers FFS.
View attachment 2980288
Bloody hell, that’s a migraine-inducing eyesore!

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, that’s a migraine-inducing eyesore!
That’s a pretty fair description. It’s hardly inviting. I’m glad I’m on holiday later this month. Less time being faced with that every time I switch the computer on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hadrian and Antinous, I guess. At least that’s legitimate gay history that has been talked about for decades. There’s statues of them in the British Museum.
And that's problem with grouping everything under the umbrella of LGBTQIA+ it's a wall built by a emperor who was Gay possibly Bi, it's nothing to do with the trans or anything after that part of the equation.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know who’s policing things on Instagram at the moment, but I keep seeing GC accounts on X say they’ve been suspended from Insta with no reason given. Not on the gram myself, so don’t follow anyone on there to know what’s happening.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m generally cool with being called an asexual, but annoyed we are lumped in with the alphabet community. How much do we have in common with the T? F**k all, that’s what.

Reactions: 22
I’m generally cool with being called an asexual, but annoyed we are lumped in with the alphabet community. How much do we have in common with the T? F**k all, that’s what.
Exactly I'd say asexuals shouldn't be in lumped in with all those other as you have duck all in common with rest of them pretty much, asexual is pretty much the polar opposite to to the rest of the group.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2980288
I absolutely respect your right to identify how you wish and stay out of the ‘community’ … but you are missing out on your own super special magic flag… just so you know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What do Guide Dogs think they are playing at? A few days ago they were declaring themselves a safe space with their progressive rainbow paw and now they are partnering with that transphobes Harry Potter world?

during the holy month of pride as well? The audacity!

IMG_7828.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.