Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent Tory gender stuff was probably discussed in the last thread but I really struggle to keep up sorry! Just wanted to share this tweet that really infuriated me!

It's not just about where people piss is it!? Reducing it to that to make those of us who want to protect our spaces (and not just in toilets!) is so manipulative. And also, it is possibe to care about all those issues as well as where people piss protecting women and girls at the same time.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Is there shine going to the let women speak event in Norwich today? I’ve never been to one but am keen.

Reactions: 2
Doctors in America having a Cass Review Moment.

Only a few months ago “heresy” against trans orthodoxy would have been career ending. A change in the tide?
Just came on to post this, but you've already done it.

This is GOOD NEWS!

Reactions: 10

hmmmmmmmm.
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a second glance at this. Apparently the boyfriend was "strangled" during the attack? I can't find much online about Matilda, but my spidey senses are a-tingling with this one!

Reactions: 19
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a second glance at this. Apparently the boyfriend was "strangled" during the attack? I can't find much online about Matilda, but my spidey senses are a-tingling with this one!
Same, given the nature of the crime and extremely odd choice of outfit for a court appearance - white lacy tights, red heels, suspiciously high collar. What in the Adam's apple are they trying to hide?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just saw a video 6music posted, a singer I'd never heard of before. The artist's Instagram has these pronouns...
Screenshot_20240608_142718_Instagram.jpg

They/Them is ridiculous, but "it" makes me so sad, this cult is all such a shame for young people like this :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The recent Tory gender stuff was probably discussed in the last thread but I really struggle to keep up sorry! Just wanted to share this tweet that really infuriated me!

It's not just about where people piss is it!? Reducing it to that to make those of us who want to protect our spaces (and not just in toilets!) is so manipulative. And also, it is possibe to care about all those issues as well as where people piss protecting women and girls at the same time.
He's a bloke so it's easy for him to say that. He's not a risk from a "trans man" wanting to use his toilets. head.
---

hmmmmmmmm.
That's a bizarre outfit in my opinion and I'm suspicious of the very high collar.
However if a man had committed that crime against a woman he would rightly be looking at a custodial sentence so why not here when "roles" are reversed?

Reactions: 15

Even if it was only about toilets... So bloody what?! I don't want a man in the cubicle next to me. I don't want a man in there if my daughter wants to go in on her own. I don't want a bleeping man in the women's toilets, so men, kindly duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He's a bloke so it's easy for him to say that. He's not a risk from a "trans man" wanting to use his toilets. head.
---

That's a bizarre outfit in my opinion and I'm suspicious of the very high collar.
However if a man had committed that crime against a woman he would rightly be looking at a custodial sentence so why not here when "roles" are reversed?
TBH that alone makes me suspicious of the sex of the individual.

Normally women get heavier sentences thanmen for crimes of domestic violence, so it seems particularly strange.

Reactions: 10
No wonder Clarks as a business are going down the toilet...
Good job i’ll never shop in clarks again anyway. High prices despite the quality down hill and when i worked there (for a whole two shifts 😂) the manager was obsessed with telling me how young i looked, getting into my personal space and just being generally quite creepy. He then spent 1.5 years creating fake profiles on snapchat, using girls names, and adding me. He didn’t know i could see that his phone number was linked to each account.
---
Once again reducing the issue to where they ‘piss’, ignoring women’s rights as usual and just being downright vile.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
IMG_7856.jpeg

Acting violently because you have been humiliated is more common in males isn’t it?

Reactions: 19
That programme has been getting a right slating and lots of complaints about Disney in general and it's box ticking wokeness (that's how I read it described).
The wokies are crazy as they tell the fans of these franchises not to watch if you don't like it, but then complain when people don't watch, blaming the same people they told not to watch.

Doctor Who shite especially.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The wokies are crazy as they tell the fans of these franchises not to watch if you don't like it, but then complain when people don't watch, blaming the same people they told not to watch.

Doctor Who shite especially.
A friend of ours ( we never watch it - we did as kids in the 1970s... ) who is a mad keen dr who fan has recently given up on it for exactly those reasons of likeness & box-ticking

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.