Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of makeup will ever make him look vaguely attractive

Reactions: 13
He looks bloody terrifying in the “after” picture. Though to be honest, most make up adverts look pretty dreadful, hate these awful fat baboon bum lips. But he looks like something is really irritating his eye, which isn’t encouraging.
Politically homeless too. I honestly don’t think I can vote for any of them

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise that Emma Bunton’s endorsement of ‘trans youth’ was part of a wider video. We’ve got a tv doctor and lawyer on there as well, rushing to affirm a made-up ideology. Shame on Rob Rinder and Dr Ranj who I credited with more intelligence - gay men supporting an ideology which seeks to tell young boys who don’t fit gender stereotypes that they might be ‘born in the wrong body’. And the whole cast of ‘I kissed a Girl’, a lesbian dating show, joining in as well. Don’t they realise that in a few years, such a show may cease to exist in its current form and instead may have male participants amongst the contestants?

Reactions: 16
Dr Ranj is awful, so I'm not surprised by him. Disappointed about Rinder, though.

I cannot stand Tennant and have never understood his appeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Bastards AND mask wearing cowards.

Reactions: 12
Why is it always me who need t be protected from "indignity"?

What about all of the women whose dignity is spat on?

Reactions: 10
Bastards AND mask wearing cowards.
Why can't the government open an asylum and put all these dangerous people in there?
They are mentally ill and shouldn't be wandering the streets intimidating women with their vile misogyny and hate.
I noticed that one of those arseholes had a sign saying 'Posey Parker hates foreigners' an outrageous lie. This is the problem with people who lack the capability of critical thinking and think they can get away with anything.
Ugh they make me want to vomit

Reactions: 22
I think sadly the law has already been changed.....when gender recognition certificates were legally accepted, it left a grey area between accepting gender dysphoria/ supporting those who wanted to change genders, and womens rights, especially those around single sex spaces and provision.

It also left confusion about biological sex, I cannot understand how anyone can pretend to change their chromosomal sex from male to female or female to male. Dress however you wish...but dont pretend you can change biology!

Dont brainwash children with facts that are inaccurate, you cannot easily change someones gender, and its medically dangerous to artificially delay or deny puberty. Support the recommendations of the Cass report.

Dont pretend that male born athletes dont have a natural biological advantage over women.

Dont change single sex spaces that deliberately have sex restrictions, such as rape crisis centres. Or NHS wards, or prisons, or mix biological girls and boys in accommodation on school trips etc.

Allow discussion about issues that are worrying women.

And dont try and change language, for no reason.....pronouns like 'cis' iritate me, as does the idea of a ''girl dick'' or deny words like women or mother,

And clarify the confusion about the legal position of women and womens rights. The rights of a trans woman do not over ride the rights of other women.

Reactions: 34
I hate stuff like this. Being a teenager is difficult and confusing. Always has been, but so much worse in these days of social media. Lots of youth feel uncomfortable with changes in their bodies and the social pressures on them. It’s dangerous to push this idea that if they don’t conform or like certain stuff, then they must be trans. It’s like they are pushing against the Cass review.
On another level, all of this “you are so loved “ from total strangers is fake and patronising. I can’t see anything great about some insincere luvvie talking a lot of rot.

Reactions: 24
Our local paper today has published info on all the candidates standing in the city (divided into North & South). The Green Party (South) candidate has short purple hair, big earrings, neutral name, but I can't tell from the published image if they're male or female, bio states "writes feminist blog, pro-active in 'gender and queer' issues".
Go figure!

Reactions: 11
a girl i work with told me her 7 year old step son is a year group with a trans identifying child. she is seven and female but identifies as a boy and even gets changed with the boys for pe…

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.