Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shop where the Brighton LWS women tried to take refuge has issued a statement :mad:

View attachment 3015594
Love, support and solidarity to a baying mob of threatening, aggressive males attacking peacefully protesting women. Do the general public have any idea how awful these MEN behave? Or do they imagine Hailey Cropper from Coronation Street when they think of TIM, not violent, woman loathing creepy bullies.

Reactions: 41
"Our space is one of inclusivity and respect" as long as you don't say no to men.

Ever seen the mask slip for a split second when a man asks you to do something and you want to tell them to duck off say no? They probably envy those men in the LWS videos chasing the women around, screaming and swearing, like pack animals on a hunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it's time that at the very least a law should be brought in that if you want to protest, you show your face. No more hiding behind masks.

I think it's time that at the very least a law should be brought in that if you want to protest, you show your face. No more hiding behind masks.
Totally agree! Want to protest in this country? No mask!
I've been to LWS events and the majority of protesters were masked up and the reason why couldn't be more clearer...they can't be identified while committing acts of violence and hate.

Just seen
Don't worry ladies, everyone knows that as soon as a man gets his GRC, he immediately becomes a "safe" person* and can be safely admitted to any and all female spaces.
*Apart from the rapey ones. And the flashers. And the voyeurs. But other than that, we're all totally and completely safe! 👏👏👏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We used to shame flashers and voyeurs whereas now we are encouraging it in the open to the point where I think more will come out the woodwork and be more explicit and overt and in our faces :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 30
We used to shame flashers and voyeurs whereas now we are encouraging it in the open to the point where I think more will come out the woodwork and be more explicit and overt and in our faces :sick:
Exactly. Back in better days, a man trying to go into women's toilets or changing rooms would have been kicked out by security. Maybe arrested. These creeps and weirdos must think they are in heaven. 🤬

That vile man in the female nurses changing room, being just one disgusting example of how dangerous all of this is. It actually beggars belief at times that things have come to this.

Reactions: 31
Exactly. Back in better days, a man trying to go into women's toilets or changing rooms would have been kicked out by security. Maybe arrested. These creeps and weirdos must think they are in heaven. 🤬

That vile man in the female nurses changing room, being just one disgusting example of how dangerous all of this is. It actually beggars belief at times that things have come to this.
It's pretty damning that the people who 'win' from gender identity ideology are criminals, sexual predators, and men with paraphilias (or all of the above). We have set the women's rights movement back decades because we are now having to fight to protect what was previously a given.

Big up those nurses, I hope this is a landmark case. Given that the Christian Legal Centre are representing them, I'm assuming that the RCN or their other unions failed to support them.

Reactions: 28
Just seen
is he for bleeping real? He's so far down the rabbit hole that he's suggesting a black woman shouldn't exist because she has very real concerns about an ideology?

Posted this on the Georgia Tennant thread but it rings true about the Tennants and their weird idolatry of ONE of their kids:

The problem for me is not the support of LGBT identities, I'm all for that.

It is the clear 'investment' these parents have in their very young child's 'identity' and the benefits, attention and applause it brings them . They use their children as validation mediums. What that means is that from a development perspective, that child starts to associate their identity (and not themselves as a person) as valuable. Imagine how hard it will be if in a few years that kid thinks to themselves 'I'm sick of this, this isn't for me' or they don't want to wear the bright clothes, or if they are straight etc. All the celebration in their life has been wrapped around that LGBT identity (lets face it, we don't hear about that kid unless it is about their LGBT identity, do we? We don't know if they are musical, like football, into lego etc) and therefore it becomes a monster to disassociate from.

This is where the deep discomfort of these celebrities and their very young trans offspring comes from. They have 5 kids, right? I'd love to see them celebrating their other kids interests in the way they faun over this particular child. but they wont, because it doesn't get them their flowers.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.