Gender Discussion #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like May is not backing down from the point he way trying to make:

And I noticed this response of his under a comment someone made yesterday. Good for him:

View attachment 2998087
The original rainbow was used by the Church and by the peace movement as a simple symbol of hope and unity for many years before Pride existed. All values that should be relatable to Pride organisers.

The seven gate camps at Greenham Common were all named after the colours of the rainbow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole point of the Rainbow is ' all the colours under the Sun". It is all-inclusive.

Like everything else, it's been hijacked by some cunts.

Reactions: 38
It's worth getting a provisional driving license as my daughter has been using one for years to get into bars and clubs. She still hasn't passed her driving test but she's in her early 20s and is asked for ID every time she goes out.

It's much cheaper to get a provisional driving licence than a passport and if you lose it they can be replaced quite easily.
Snap.

My daughter's the same. Doesn't drive, doesn't want to drive, but has provisional licence.

Reactions: 10
From the Standard:
Well if the leadership of The Labour Party (I'm looking at you Kier) had given Rosie even a smidgen of support the likes of Cashman would never have been emboldened to tweet that tit.
This is on Kier and still he remains silent. This is what Women can look forward to when he is PM

Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest. Cashman has only apologised because there’s been a backlash. He’s still a misogynistpic hole. Starmer is responsible for things coming to this though and the fact he has let one of his own MPs be treated so disgracefully shows what a pathetic weak man he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Guardian has reported on it now.

Although the editorial in the final paragraph is :rolleyes: . “Claimed”, “perceived as a snub”

Duffield has since claimed she has been left out in the cold by the Labour leadership over her views on trans rights. In what was perceived as a snub she was not invited to Starmer’s election campaign launch in Kent, where she was the only Labour MP elected in 2019.

ETA great sad face photo of Cashman though :ROFLMAO:
1718574880433.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
O Jesus!

Does it never end?

I really thought the Cass review was the tipping point, and things would start to gather momentum. I could sit and cry, I really could.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
We call it “compo face”, usually seen in local newspapers when someone has been crapped off by a company and follows through on their threat to “go to the papers” 😅
Yes, Cashman looks like he's just rogered his Vauxhall Insignia on a pot hole and is after some compo from the Council.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Guardian has reported on it now.

Although the editorial in the final paragraph is :rolleyes: . “Claimed”, “perceived as a snub”

Duffield has since claimed she has been left out in the cold by the Labour leadership over her views on trans rights. In what was perceived as a snub she was not invited to Starmer’s election campaign launch in Kent, where she was the only Labour MP elected in 2019.

ETA great sad face photo of Cashman though :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2998627
He looks like Victor Meldrew here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw a young person today - working a till in a budget chain. They had feminine facial features, voice and stature. Except for a straggly and patchy beard. And a badge with their name stating "He/Him" underneath.

I am so worried about how easy it is to access testosterone etc, whether their effects can be reversed etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Reflecting on my earlier comment...

I never know how to describe myself. I suppose I am a "Terf," but most of my feelings are those of worry and concern. I want people to feel validated and happy. I also want to be safe as a woman and for my child to be safe in female-only spaces. I want young people to be able to express themselves without physically damaging themselves. Having known several people who SWORE they never wanted children, who then changed their mind, the idea of damaging ones fertility is devastating to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.