Gender Discussion #66

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been homeless, I developed a chronic illness/disability, I had to give up work forever because of it, and I was a single Mum right through.
I managed not to be a complete self absorbed dick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Apologies if this has already been posted - Northampton Fire Service have rainbow shoulder tabs on their uniforms - raises a number of questions ...

Have NFS been discriminating against who they save in a fire because of lack of flags?
Are TRAs more combustible than non-TRAS?

View attachment 2996394
So the epaulettes are available to staff that 'want them' but will be those who don't want them find themselves hauled before HR to discuss their transphobia and sent on a course to educate themselves? 🤔

Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been posted - Northampton Fire Service have rainbow shoulder tabs on their uniforms - raises a number of questions ...

Have NFS been discriminating against who they save in a fire because of lack of flags?

View attachment 2996394

They certainly seem to be very volatile and incendiary, yes. They are highly reactive and can blow up without warning at the slightest movement which makes them a dangerous explosion hazard - like nitro-glycerine. (And like nitro-glycerine they can cause nausea . . . 🤭 )

• Haha
Reactions: 33

They certainly seem to be very volatile and incendiary, yes. They are highly reactive and can blow up without warning at the slightest movement which makes them a dangerous explosion hazard - like nitro-glycerine. (And like nitro-glycerine they can cause nausea . . . 🤭 )
Especially when they put on one of those ‘popsy’ dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well, here we are. ‘men’ can give birth. I really don’t get if they identify as a man (and God forbid if we use the wrong pronoun) that they want to go through pregnancy and giving birth but still class themselves as male.
IMG_5222.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well, here we are. ‘men’ can give birth. I really don’t get if they identify as a man (and God forbid if we use the wrong pronoun) that they want to go through pregnancy and giving birth but still class themselves as male.
View attachment 2996853
She's a woman. With a womb and a vagina .
In her " id" , she's a man. But she's giving birth as a woman.

The opposite of a geezer in a matalan frock who thinks, in his " id", he's a woman.......

Stop the World, I think I want to get off..... 🫥🫥😖

Reactions: 28
Now that people are unable to view other people’s likes on Twitter, I wonder if we’ll see an increase in people liking GC posts. Have to admit I feel more comfortable about liking these terfy posts now, especially as my Twitter account isn’t anonymous

Reactions: 35
I’ve been thinking and it’s no wonder trans folx are so highly strung, the world is so dangerous for them. Victims of fictional genocide (misgendering), only a handful of visibility days a year apart from pride Month, at risk of not getting extra rights during elections, even the fire brigade recognises they are prone to spontaneous self combustion. It’s a wonder they are brave enough to go out there and invade our spaces! We cis-ters should embrace them and be grateful for the minor nature of the inconveniences we suffer; being murdered by our partners, being leered at or SA’d, having our health concerns brushed off as hysteria, having our babies and bodies damaged by substandard maternity care. It’s selfish and phobic to stop them claiming IWD, they feel like women so we should take their word for it. We should celebrate them, they make better women than we do- in employment, sports, beauty pageants…we don’t even get euphoric when we see our boobs in the mirror ffs. It might say female on our passports and birth certificates but are we authentic enough to deserve that title 🤔
Sarcasm may be a low form of wit but sometimes I go there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Now that people are unable to view other people’s likes on Twitter, I wonder if we’ll see an increase in people liking GC posts. Have to admit I feel more comfortable about liking these terfy posts now, especially as my Twitter account isn’t anonymous
This time last year I liked one of Kellie-Jay Keens posts and I was bombarded with messages from a psycho trans flooding my inbox with “trans women are women” he seemed totally unhinged to send me all this and replying with the same crap to any of my previous tweets (that had nothing to do with trans/terfs ) all this harassment over a simple like! Crazy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’ve just been watching ‘LGBTQ+ Hits at the BBC’ where they’ve been playing hits going back several decades by (mainly) LGB artists. In the last 10 years, we’ve had Sam Smith go from gay man to ‘non-binary’, Beth Ditto go from lesbian to ‘queer’ or ‘straight’ (she’s now dating a TIF and said she never before understood the privileges of a straight woman 🤪 - mate, you’re still same-sex attracted) and Christine from Christine and the Queens declare she now identifies as a male and uses he/him pronouns). These were all perfectly good singers / songwriters in their original incarnations. Gender ideology has really done a number on them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve just been watching ‘LGBTQ+ Hits at the BBC’ where they’ve been playing hits going back several decades by (mainly) LGB artists. In the last 10 years, we’ve had Sam Smith go from gay man to ‘non-binary’, Beth Ditto go from lesbian to ‘queer’ or ‘straight’ (she’s now dating a TIF and said she never before understood the privileges of a straight woman 🤪 - mate, you’re still same-sex attracted) and Christine from Christine and the Queens declare she now identifies as a male and uses he/him pronouns). These were all perfectly good singers / songwriters in their original incarnations. Gender ideology has really done a number on them.
This video from Sam Smith, when he was an ordinary gay man who made elegant grown-up pop songs, is far more subversive and just plain better than the crap he puts out now. Showing a gay male couple getting married in a Catholic church surrounded by fairly normal wedding guests makes a much more powerful point than pretend golden showers and drag.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This video from Sam Smith, when he was an ordinary gay man who made elegant grown-up pop songs, is far more subversive and just plain better than the crap he puts out now. Showing a gay male couple getting married in a Catholic church surrounded by fairly normal wedding guests makes a much more powerful point than pretend golden showers and drag.
They showed him performing ‘The Writing’s On The Wall’ and he was really good. I can’t believe what’s happened to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Bad news: Walking home from my local train station today, passed a house which had an A4 white paper with a home made progress/pride flag in the window, drawn in colour pencils and judging by the "artistry", obviously done by a child.

Good news: Arrived home to find delivery of the 'Party of Women' t-shirt I ordered plus a few "Everything is transphobic" and "Your mum's a terf" stickers included!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2996853
I'm not watching the video - I can't. No thought for that innocent baby - how has his/her development been affected by the industrial strength testosterone that woman has been taking?

These are babies! They aren't medical experiments, they aren't toys, they are tiny, vulnerable human beings whose lives and health are possibly being destroyed by this would cult. If that woman had someked during pregnancy, or drank alcohol, the world would have condemned her, but call herself trans and she can risk doing any amount of damage to her baby and she is "stunning and brave".

And if you "feel like a man", what prompts you to do the thing that ONLY women are able to do - give birth? Not all women do - but ONLY women can,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I’ve noticed that where I live a lot of the pride bunting etc is proper 🏳️‍🌈 pride rainbows not any of the creepy progress crap. I don’t have a problem with regular traditional pride

Reactions: 24