Gender Discussion #66

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Mr Williams said he thinks participating in the election is vital "particularly for trans people and gender non-conforming people to protect our own lives".

"For many people, a vote is just seeing what the future will hold, but for trans people, this is a case of what rights we will still have," he said.
"
(Mr Williams = a TIF)

Me me me me me me me....only Trans people have worries and fears....me me me me me. 😭
"Mr Williams" will just be assumed to be a smartly-dressed, slightly conservatively styled young woman who has had a haircut since her last passport was issued. Polling stations are normally staffed by local people and whoever it is probably knows exactly who she is.

Reactions: 12
Jesus wept!

I went onto Roll On Friday to see if there was anything about this, and look at this! :sick:

As one of the comments says - how the HELL did he avoid jail? 😡
What a bleeping sick bastard, that's beyond disgusting. Jail the fucker and throw away the key.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just posted this elsewhere.
Most people got it, but a few were all, "well they weren't forced to change there, they could have gone elsewhere"
Ah yes women should have to go elsewhere, and even if they did, they'd be called transphobic for doing so.
It's indecent exposure and voyeurism, unless you pretend to be a woman.
Lia Thomas disgusts me.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Bought 2 birthday cards from W H Smith. I didn't notice the 1st has 2 manky labels on the back which will not come off. The back of the 2nd one has 'Folx' written in large, white font on a red background with an explanation of the meaning underneath. I fail to see the relevance of this. It is not the brand and it has no connection to the type of card, so I can only conclude it is an attempt at subliminal messaging. Unfortunately, I've chucked the receipt away.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The thing that tipped me into full blown terfdom was this, I'll try and keep it succinct.

My best friend for 20 yrs was a man who was awkward around women (he only ever had one girlfriend in the whole time I knew him), very gentle and sensitive. Or so I thought.

In 2017 I, my sister and him went on a caravan holiday. When he was elsewhere, my sister said "So how long has XXXX been wearing ladies' underwear?" I was gobsmacked, this was news to me. She had caught a glimpse of him getting changed in the awning wearing full, frilly lingerie, stockings, the lot.

I kept a lid on my emotions till we got home and then confronted him. I said what he did privately was up to him but that it was wildly inappropriate to bring his perversions on that holiday. I was fuming and told him to leave me alone for a few days whilst I calmed down and then we'd talk.

I'll never forget his response - "Sorry, can't do that. You will talk to me". I immediately got a bad feeling in my stomach.

He then proceeded to stalk and harrass me for two and a half years.

He set up dozens of social media accounts and email addresses to harrass me, left numerous gifts, cards, flowers and letters at my house. His emails and messages could switch from "You're the best friend I ever had, I love you and I'm sorry" to "I hate you, you evil bleep, I hope you die a painful death alone" in the space of an hour. He threatened to kill himself if I didn't speak to hm. He harrassed my family and friends.

I moved 70 miles away (not just because of this tbf) and he found out where I lived and threatened to move there saying "I'll find you and I'm dangerous because I have nothing to lose".

In one of his rambling emails he said, tellingly, that he thought was a lesbian trapped in a man's body :sick: and that women had always rejected him so he wanted to dress up as one as a duck you to women who blanked him and that it was the only way he'd get his hands on/in women's underwear.

It was absolutely terrifying. My sweet, gentle almost asexual friend was actually a perverted, monstrous, deranged incel autogynephiliac man who had hidden his true character from me for twenty years. I was enraged and heartbroken in equal measure. We had never had a single cross word or disagreement in those two decades. He properly switched on me, it was like living in a parallel universe.

In the end I got someone to have a word in his ear (I'll say no more than that) and he finally left me alone. To this day I have no social media accounts in my name and I'm only ever two metres from a weapon in my (extremely secure) home.

He made sure I couldn't go to the police as my closest female friend grew and sold weed and he said if I did he'd grass her up.

These freaks walk amongst us. I am now extremely distrustful of anyone. If my best friend of 20 years could do this to me, who the hell can I trust?

He knew my views on trannies which is probably why he never told me. But this absolutely tipped me into complete terfdom. These men are bitter, dangerous and they hate women.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Oh Blue that’s awful I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with the word "folks" as an inclusive term for a group of people? Why does it have to be mis-spelled with an extraneous x so a lot of people don't understand it?

Reactions: 24
I genuinely do not understand why Rosie is still a member of The Labour Party.
I’ve been wondering the same myself for some time now. Wondered if she was clinging onto the vain hope that she can force some change from within, but I just can’t see it happening. She’s been treated appallingly by the party, it no longer makes any sense…

Reactions: 15
Most people got it, but a few were all, "well they weren't forced to change there, they could have gone elsewhere"
Ah yes women should have to go elsewhere, and even if they did, they'd be called transphobic for doing so.
Lia Thomas disgusts me.
Ah yes, there's always plenty of alternative places to get changed. Such as a Janitor's closet. Lovely! :mad:

Former All-American college swimmer Riley Gaines told the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday that some swimmers felt so “uncomfortable” and “violated” by transgender swimmer Lia Thomas that they “undressed in the janitor’s closet” during a tournament last year.

Gaines, an outspoken proponent of reserving women’s sports for biological females, described the locker room dynamics at the 2022 NCAA Championships during an exchange with Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) at a hearing on “Defending the Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ Americans.”

The former University of Kentucky swimmer told Lee that the NCAA did “nothing” at the 2022 tournament to accommodate her and other female swimmers who felt uncomfortable sharing an open locker room with Thomas, who swam for the University of Pennsylvania as a male from 2017 to 2020.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ah yes, there's always plenty of alternative places to get changed. Such as a Janitor's closet. Lovely! :mad:

Former All-American college swimmer Riley Gaines told the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday that some swimmers felt so “uncomfortable” and “violated” by transgender swimmer Lia Thomas that they “undressed in the janitor’s closet” during a tournament last year.

Gaines, an outspoken proponent of reserving women’s sports for biological females, described the locker room dynamics at the 2022 NCAA Championships during an exchange with Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) at a hearing on “Defending the Civil Rights of LGBTQ+ Americans.”

The former University of Kentucky swimmer told Lee that the NCAA did “nothing” at the 2022 tournament to accommodate her and other female swimmers who felt uncomfortable sharing an open locker room with Thomas, who swam for the University of Pennsylvania as a male from 2017 to 2020.
I'm sure they'd all fit in that spacious janitors closet.
Lia Thomas wouldn't want to be in there if the women weren't, its not the space he wants, it's the women in it.

Reactions: 18
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Saw what I think was a trans man out tonight. Wasn’t really sure because she looked very female but had short multicoloured hair and the hairiest legs I’ve ever seen on a woman. Unfortunately she was very petite and probably under 5 feet tall. Just… why?
It's completely normal for women to have hairy legs though.

Reactions: 6
Not like this it’s not 😂 even if women don’t shave, men are just hairier and the hair is thicker and darker. I’m guessing this person was on testosterone.
IMG_4237.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Lia Thomas disgusts me.
Why should the female majority have to change somewhere else to accommodate one pervert who pretends to be a woman?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
<sigh> Universitys are no longer places where people go to develop their own thoughts:

The “diversity audit” also notes that there is a lack of “queer history” in the teachings on gender, while pointing out that there are no seminars “problematising heteronormativity” – a term which refers to treating heterosexuality as the norm.

Teaching staff are further told that it is “essential” they make their seminars “safe spaces” because topics such as race and gender can be both “emotional” and “challenging” for students.

archived version:https://archive.ph/f31wu

• Sick
  • Wow
<sigh> Universitys are no longer places where people go to develop their own thoughts:

The “diversity audit” also notes that there is a lack of “queer history” in the teachings on gender, while pointing out that there are no seminars “problematising heteronormativity” – a term which refers to treating heterosexuality as the norm.

Teaching staff are further told that it is “essential” they make their seminars “safe spaces” because topics such as race and gender can be both “emotional” and “challenging” for students.

archived version:https://archive.ph/f31wu
What the heck would these people do if they had a real problem to deal with?

If they were homeless? Out of work with no prospect of a job? (They might find that one out soon). Stricken with a life-limiting illness?

People have so much more to cope with day in, day out, and they just knuckle down and get on with it. These snowflakes have no real concerns and do nothing but whine about everything.

• Heart
I was listening to a true crime podcast about the amount of women and children that are killed in Australia each year. There was some discussion about how women are always the ones to fill the holes in support.

But what was loud and clear was this is a man's problem to solve and it needs men to step up and deal with it.

It was refreshing to hear the hosts be clear on the violence that men perpetrate and they should be the ones to resolve it. The parallels with gender issues are the same IMHO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been posted - Northampton Fire Service have rainbow shoulder tabs on their uniforms - raises a number of questions ...

Have NFS been discriminating against who they save in a fire because of lack of flags?
Are TRAs more combustible than non-TRAS?

1718477173983.png

• Haha
  • Wow