Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just sat and watched this show tonight and just couldn't believe it. The lads who were the contestants on the show were treated terribly, the producers never even considered how they would feel when they found out how they had been deceived. They were not consenting to any sort of relationship with a man. And of course our friend India Willoughby was on there spouting the usual crap that trans people commit suicide because of how society treats them...

Reactions: 26
Yes because ladies should try and make the men as comfortable as possible at all times, even if it makes your flesh crawl and all gets a bit rapey. It's your duty to make men happy, even if they want to dominate and humiliate you.
Christ, what a time to be alive.

Reactions: 27
So glad my kids got through primary school before creeps like this started teacher training.

Reactions: 28
Do trans people find all other trans people attractive and if they don't is that transphobic ?
Even trans people can't agree on the topic of attraction.

Trans couples do exist, known as "t4t" I believe. Here's some of them, all of them are TIM & TIF as I couldn't find any same sex photos.

Love how the man has his arm protectively around the woman, and she's leaning into him.

(I find this one quite sad) ^^

And finally we have a couple who pass really well.....

Reactions: 35
So glad my kids got through primary school before creeps like this started teacher training.
It's about what he wants, not how he can help children. That's what I took from that 1:20 second clip, he spoke about himself pretty much the whole time.

Grooming in plain sight. And wearing fetish gear (the dog collar) for the interview. This is so worrying. We need a Cass equivalent for schools.

Reactions: 32
This makes me so mad. When you’re a teacher, it’s not about YOU. It’s about the kids, always! You have to leave your ego at the door and make the kids the priority.

Reactions: 28
Just seen

Reactions: 21
This makes me so mad. When you’re a teacher, it’s not about YOU. It’s about the kids, always! You have to leave your ego at the door and make the kids the priority.
Exactly. When I was at school we knew nothing about our teachers except their names. They taught the class and didn't talk to us about their private lives. I have no idea to this day who was straight or gay out of my teachers.
Why is it now accepted that teachers will talk openly about their sexual preferences?
This is just plain wrong.

Reactions: 41
I know I've said this before but the Lib Dems could have cleaned up in the last 5 years and been ready and poised to take over if they could have got themselves together and elected a decent and charismatic leader. So many people are dismayed but what's happened in this country and have no options at the election.

Reactions: 18
There’s something really off about Starmer. He’s got mean little piggy eyes.
My husband laughs at my “dodgy” radar, but I’m generally correct. Starmer sets all my alarms bells ringing

These pictures make me feel really weird. Do they honestly think people can’t tell?

Reactions: 24
There’s something really off about Starmer. He’s got mean little piggy eyes.
My husband laughs at my “dodgy” radar, but I’m generally correct. Starmer sets all my alarms bells ringing
You and me both. He's the definition of ick to me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.