Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live practically next door to a secondary school/sixth form and I can pick them out a mile off as they walk to school. They all look the same, it's like they're all following a trend!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trans singer Ethel Cain wishing assassination on Joe Biden, and once again proving why women don’t want to share space with TIMs.
Another entitled, nasty, violent bleep.

Surprise.....surprise....

Reactions: 11
BIB: We know that. So why do they keep talking about it?
The least interesting thing about me us that I'm heterosexual. No-one cares, apart from my husband. If they genuinely think that they are "born in the wrong body", then why can't they just pull on a stretchy frock and go about their day, without the urgent need to sit in their car to film themselves crying because someone referred to them as "mate"? 🙄
Exactly!

The day that "trans" is just part of everyday life, is the day that they all just put on a frock and lippy, tilt their heads, do a twirl (without posting it on Tin Tok) and get on with putting the bins out and cleaning the lav without making a big deal of it, and no-one bats an eyelid - just like no-one bats an eyelid now about gay couples doing their shopping or moving in next door and asking to borrow your kettle because theirs is in a box somewhere and they can't remember which one. In other words - they aren't noticed because they are just like everybody else.

But they don't want that. They WANT to be "oppressed" and "denied existence" and they WANT to force their ridiculous nylon wigs/ green hair dye/ really badly applied make-up on the world. Because that is all they have got. Without it, without their fetish - they're nothing at all. Just pathetic little inches too repellent to get a shag.

They HAVE to film themselves in the ladies toilets, and they HAVE to keep telling the world how badly done to they are, and they HAVE to invent silly pronouns, otherwise they disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I live practically next door to a secondary school/sixth form and I can pick them out a mile off as they walk to school. They all look the same, it's like they're all following a trend!
Teens need that though. They need to find a tribe - the freaks, geeks and weirdos especially. A generation ago they’d be emos or goths, all hair dye and piercings.

The hair dye and piercings have stayed, but now they’re all trans.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Teens need that though. They need to find a tribe - the freaks, geeks and weirdos especially. A generation ago they’d be emos or goths, all hair dye and piercings.

The hair dye and piercings have stayed, but now they’re all trans.
Yep.

You just have to hope they've grown out of it before they ruin their health.

Reactions: 15
It feels like the new 'emo' as emo was the progression from goth. They all seem angst ridden, over emotional, miserable, insular and just like emo and goth they end up as one big collective.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The cake pop/marshmallow guy going on about mutilating his "baked goods" with his mum right there was just gross. Not to mention making a point that he was about to be a genocide victim and get thrown out of a children's theme park for talking about his genitals in a cafe.

The Mx chap had a point when he said the only experts on being trans are trans people. But surely that means the only experts on being women are....women, and middle aged blokes having a very male "why won't you listen" moment in the opticians aren't women.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Few from twitter

They talk such tit. What children can identify, very quickly and reliably and from a very young age, is whether someone is male or female. Quasi religious concepts of gender identity have the square root of duck all to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Trans singer Ethel Cain wishing assassination on Joe Biden, and once again proving why women don’t want to share space with TIMs.
Astonishing- did he post this before or after there was a literal assassination attempt on the Slovak PM?

How would these coddled babies get on in an actual repressive regime I wonder?

It’s highlighting another of my patent series of “recipes for poor mental health” displayed by gender idealogues. People like this imagine that death is a suitable punishment for a political disagreement, which is why they think that gender critical people want them dead. They can’t really conceive of disagreeing with someone without wishing for them to be vaporised from existence. It seems to truly boggle them that most people don’t think like that, and don’t get a kick out of persecution fantasies.

Reactions: 17
Interesting read.

Im going to be honest here and admit that TIM do give me the creeps and it’s interesting to see it mentioned here. I think it must come down to basic safety and survival instincts and something subconscious in women to be able to detect potential danger. I think they add to this by always being overboard with their often hypersexualised or little girl ways of presenting themselves. I feel the same about drag too. Aside from hating drag as an act, I find them unsettling and I don’t want to look at them or be anywhere near. why on earth people think it’s suitable to take small children to drag storytime is beyond me. I’d have been terrified as a small child and frankly, would still find them grotesque and freaky now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a disturbing thread from the Dorset Resisters, highlighting how, despite government guidance, local schools have been bombarded with council-sponsored gender ideology, even to the extent that primary schools have been encouraged to start rainbow groups for children. So wrong.

1715842547997.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They’re absolutely obsessed with brainwashing young children into accepting this. I’m guessing it’s a “catch them young” approach so they grow up accepting it without question. I really don’t understand why though. Who benefits from creating such as messed up confused society full of people with self inflicted life long medical dependency ( and if as they claim, being trans isn’t an illness, why do the NHS have to get involved in the first place?)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Mx chap had a point when he said the only experts on being trans are trans people. But surely that means the only experts on being women are....women, and middle aged blokes having a very male "why won't you listen" moment in the opticians aren't women.
I don’t believe the only experts on being trans are trans people. To be an expert you need to be impartial and not have an agenda. If trans people are the only authorities on being trans, that’s like saying the only experts on having schizophrenia are schizophrenics.
---
They’re absolutely obsessed with brainwashing young children into accepting this. I’m guessing it’s a “catch them young” approach so they grow up accepting it without question.
Yep, 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m on a train on my way to visit my mum and two seats in front of me is a 60+ year old TIM in a blond wig. He keeps getting a mirror out and looking at himself. I’ve seen him on this train before and without fail, he gets all his make up out and puts it on the table in front of him, then spends ages applying it checking to see if anyone’s watching him. Can’t bear it.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.