Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloke who's post this is has already been investigated for crimes against his own children. It's pretty common knowledge in the local area. The children were removed by SS at the time. He will deny it but he's slipped up before in videos implying he's on a register.

He's as AGP as they get.
Bloody hell. Hiding in plain sight, without even trying very hard to hide. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just seen
No one should have to live in fear because they are female. Women should not have women only spaces taken away from them.
Women and girls should be able to use toilets without having to worry about sharing with men. They should be able to call out any men using them without fear of being ridiculed and dismissed as transphobic.
Women should be described as women in health care and not reduced to being named according to functions and body parts.
Women should be able to access intimate care from actual other women and not men “identifying” as women.
Lesbians should not be forced to date creepy men identifying as women. Men cannot be lesbians and lesbians do not have penises. Ever.
Being a woman is a biological fact, nothing to do with appearance, wearing make up, dress sense hair length or any other hideously outdated stereotype.
Sorry, I’m so fed up of all this constant pushing that women are bigots/hateful dangerous or whatever else they try to call all of us that believe biological sex is real and absolute and women’s rights matter.
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Great news on cervical cancer rates being cut massively due to the HPV vaccination. Bad news is, we will be ‘people with cervical cancer’ across a few news outlets… bbc radio 1 for example. The bbc news website mentioned girls and women but the radio didn’t. Age related?? I can’t even be bothered to complain anymore, what’s the point 😔

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know I’m repeating myself over and over again, but why are the Labour Party continually banging this as their ‘we’re not like those nasty conservatives’ drum, when there’s a major CoL crisis they could be foregrounding in order to garner votes?

Why did they forsake working-class concerns in preference to identity politics?

I’m from a part of the country that is characterised by an abundance of failing ex-mining villages that currently have little in terms of options for regeneration or even survival. What the duck is the current incarnation of the Labour Party doing for them?
I'm from a similar area which overwhelmingly voted leave in the EU Referendum and which, for the first time in years (if ever!) are voting Conservative.

The best people can come up with to explain this is that they're all just thick. Nothing to do with Labour abandoning working class voters (and catering to a contingent who thinks working class voters are thick).

Truly depressing.

Reactions: 18
I really, really want to know what the difference is between ‘science’ and ‘biology’.

Is this an embarrassingly dumb attempt to claim that biology is a social rather than a scientific construct?
---

I fear there’s something more at play in this picture: given how petite the long-haired person is, they are most likely not an adult transwomen (who would, in most cases, be of a similar size/build to the adult male figure).

Child-sized, one might suggest?

As many have predicted, here and elsewhere, there is clear lobbying to get P/MAP covered under the alphabet umbrella. Normalising a sexual image featuring a couple with clear adult/child size differentiation would certainly be useful in that respect.
I fear there’s something more at play in this picture: given how petite the long-haired person is, they are most likely not an adult transwomen (who would, in most cases, be of a similar size/build to the adult male figure).

That was h first thing that struck me. And not only that they are petite, but how very young they look, despite the breast.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Child-sized, one might suggest?

As many have predicted, here and elsewhere, there is clear lobbying to get P/MAP covered under the alphabet umbrella. Normalising a sexual image featuring a couple with clear adult/child size differentiation would certainly be useful in that respect.
Oh god I hadn’t thought of that.

I’ve seen so many cartoon women-with-dicks looking like sweet, delicate paragons of femininity, the childlike proportions in that drawing didn’t even register with me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why do Labour have an officer for ‘Women and LGBT”? Unless I’m missing something, it’s as if they’ve lumped everyone who isn’t a straight, biological man in together. I dont think women’s issues are related to LGB issues and neither are related to trans issues.
Of course, we all know that trans issues will dominate over women and LGB.
That's what we will get , and lots more, if people vote Labour in the next election. Women will be sunk.
We've voted Labour before, I voted Labour I remember when Blair stood- but not any longer. Finished.
---
The one with the long hair looks very young. Almost like a 12 yr old boy wearing a wig. Just saying 🤷‍♀️
Yes. It's tied in with getting at young boys & ultimately trying to change the age of consent to 12.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh god I hadn’t thought of that.

I’ve seen so many cartoon women-with-dicks looking like sweet, delicate paragons of femininity, the childlike proportions in that drawing didn’t even register with me 🤢
yeah it didn’t register with me either. ive spent too long on the louise Thompson thread where she and her partner constantly refer to how tiny she is and huge he is 🤢

I’ve asked for it to be deleted because I don’t want to contribute to it being circulated even if we are criticising it

Reactions: 10
Why do Labour have an officer for ‘Women and LGBT”? Unless I’m missing something, it’s as if they’ve lumped everyone who isn’t a straight, biological man in together. I dont think women’s issues are related to LGB issues and neither are related to trans issues.
Of course, we all know that trans issues will dominate over women and LGB.
Considering the Labour leader has only ever been a white man I’m surprised they don’t just have an ‘other’ category: I don’t know what modern Labour stands for.

Reactions: 13
Just seen
I take it her meeting with LGB Alliance the other day had no impact then? Or maybe them publicly thanking her on X meant she received enough backlash to make her double down to prove her allegiance to the cult. Who knows? Either way, not interested in voting for her. I really hope the Greens split the vote and make Labour wake up.

On another note, I just saw this in the Telegraph written with no sense of irony. Where to start? Izzard referred to as she/her throughout the article.

1715960460143.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I take it her meeting with LGB Alliance the other day had no impact then? Or maybe them publicly thanking her on X meant she received enough backlash to make her double down to prove her allegiance to the cult. Who knows? Either way, not interested in voting for her. I really hope the Greens split the vote and make Labour wake up.

On another note, I just saw this in the Telegraph written with no sense of irony. Where to start? Izzard referred to as she/her throughout the article.

View attachment 2941839
“I won’t play a straight female role - it would be taking incredulity into a whole new dimension”

^^ Fixed that for you, Eddie 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2941839
So he doesn't want to do intimate scenes with another man

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.