Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this means ‘single sex’ and means actual biological sex, not the ‘in your head’, pretend kind 🤞

It won't sadly. As soon as people were allowed to change their birth certificates and apply for passports it was over. Himdia will just flash his passport at anyone that tries to prevent him using female facili

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It won't sadly. As soon as people were allowed to change their birth certificates and apply for passports it was over. Himdia will just flash his passport at anyone that tries to prevent him using female facili
I don't know - theTRAs have always claimed that "sex isn't gender" (though they want gender to have priority) - so single SEX should be just that. Single SEX.
---
Soupy, this was beautifully written.
Blessed with your testicles of objectivity really gave me pause for thought while I was hurtling through space laughing.
Agree!

I am so stealing that! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Darts competition in Denmark

It's devastating for women who have worked so hard at their chosen sports, for years, only to end up in this position. I really admire their conviction but think it's disgusting they are having their hands forced in the first place. Lynne Pinches recently refused to play against a TIM in a pool final. Even in snooker, women can play on the main tour but where are they in ranking finals, even semi's or quarter's? Reanne Evans is a multiple women's world snooker champion, she should be wiping the floor with the fellas. Just shows that even in sports like snooker or darts, where men aren't perceived to have an advantage they still do... they're still stronger, taller, further reach, different hand eye coordination😡🤬

Also... I've just flown Jet2 and they started their in flight announcements "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls" bets on how long before a blue haired whopper is offended by that.

Reactions: 31
What is the life expectancy for someone pumping themselves full of cross sex hormones?
In this study published before the gender madness took off (2011), the researchers concluded that:

The increased mortality in hormone-treated MtF transsexuals was mainly due to non-hormone-related causes, but ethinyl estradiol may increase the risk of cardiovascular death. In the FtM transsexuals, use of testosterone in doses used for hypogonadal men seemed safe.

However, with the vast increase in young pre-menopausal females taking testosterone, I think some were advised to have a hysterectomy because of concerns re links to potential future cancers. Not sure if that has been debunked though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s good that stonewall is being shunned by charities and organisations- they are too politically influential and there are too many vested interests and I don’t believe they impartially represent LGB people and the TRAd have taken over.

however all these charities and orgs who have used stonewall “guidance” to alienate shun fire and punish those who are critical- we will not forget the damage you let happen no matter how much you try and forget your previous relationship
It doesn't particularly matter.

I remember a couple of years ago rejoicing that the BBC had stopped paying Stonewall - however, the damage had already been done and the BBC is now rife with TRA activists. I am sure all the other organisations are too.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
In this study published before the gender madness took off (2011), the researchers concluded that:

The increased mortality in hormone-treated MtF transsexuals was mainly due to non-hormone-related causes, but ethinyl estradiol may increase the risk of cardiovascular death. In the FtM transsexuals, use of testosterone in doses used for hypogonadal men seemed safe.

However, with the vast increase in young pre-menopausal females taking testosterone, I think some were advised to have a hysterectomy because of concerns re links to potential future cancers. Not sure if that has been debunked though.

'Results: In the MtF group, total mortality was 51% higher than in the general population, mainly from increased mortality rates due to suicide, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, cardiovascular disease, drug abuse, and unknown cause.'

I wonder what the unknown causes were. Also suicide & drug abuse would surely fall under mental health problems suggesting that they don't go away when they are finally living as their true authentic self 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
'Results: In the MtF group, total mortality was 51% higher than in the general population, mainly from increased mortality rates due to suicide, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, cardiovascular disease, drug abuse, and unknown cause.'

I wonder what the unknown causes were. Also suicide & drug abuse would surely fall under mental health problems suggesting that they don't go away when they are finally living as their true authentic self 🙄
And are the increased levels of cardiovascular and immunodeficiency issues caused by synthetic hormones? What other explanation could their be?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone still use the term hermaphrodite? I don't like intersex being lumped together with the other rainbow letters. Makes it sound like a sexual preference when in fact its biological.
No, that's seen as a slur by intersex people and really offensive except by a tiny, tiny minority who are usually pretending for their kink. It's not even really possible for humans to be hermaphrodites.

Reactions: 13
5!! Most replies were saying how ridiculous it is, they wanted to be a cat/bunny/cowboy at 5.

Screenshot_20240506_190818_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
"Dr. Dame Katy Denise " being wickedly funny online again.......
Glad JKR has discovered the twitter account,I love their banter 😃😎😎

Screenshot_20240506_200446_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.