Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG somebody think of those poor kids. Why are some posters so quick to just accept him as a mother too? He's the children's father.
I’m sorry, but people must be really thick. He is a man, he never physically carried the children and gave birth to them, he’s the father FFS. He can identify as anything, but it won’t change the fact that’s he’s a biological man and the father. He will not ever be the mother, regardless of how deluded he is. Why is it always the woman that has to “be kind” and make sacrifices and put her self last for these narcissistic arseholes benefit. The hand maidens can all duck off too.
bleeping thick, fawning handmaiden imbeciles, that’s why.
Sums them up perfectly.
Honestly, I despair that we have come so far in scientific knowledge to be beaten into submission by the most idiotic ideology that ignores very basic biology. That allows zero disagreement and zero debate because there is no evidence whatsoever to back it up. I find the harder they push their stupidity, the more I hate them. Bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sport England will no longer be working with Stonewall. Good.

It’s good that stonewall is being shunned by charities and organisations- they are too politically influential and there are too many vested interests and I don’t believe they impartially represent LGB people and the TRAd have taken over.

however all these charities and orgs who have used stonewall “guidance” to alienate shun fire and punish those who are critical- we will not forget the damage you let happen no matter how much you try and forget your previous relationship

Reactions: 29
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I fail to understand how someone could go from being a father rather than a mother just because they identify as a different gender.

For example is Caitlyn Jenner now saying he is mother to his children? It's self centred illogical nonsense. Imagine being a child being told to call your Dad Mum from now on?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I fail to understand how someone could go from being a father rather than a mother just because they identify as a different gender.

For example is Caitlyn Jenner now saying he is mother to his children? It's self centred illogical nonsense. Imagine being a child being told to call your Dad Mum from now on?
Caitlin is still dad to Kendall & Kylie, tbf. They were grown when the transition happened so if they did want to say mum now at least they could’ve made an informed choice as adults.

Forcing vulnerable young minds to call their dad ‘mum’ and celebrate mother’s day with him is ridiculous. The father wanting to take such a special day from the mother of his children shows how selfish he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh. 🙁

The greens will be back and he'll do their bidding. I don't think even the most fervent of SNP voters support these controversial bills though. He said he wants more migrants in Scotland so I assume that's where he will look to replace those lost SNP voters :(

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Article in the Telegraph:

The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which represents HR professionals, says it is ‘“discrimination” to refuse a transgender person access to female-only facilities.’ Maya Forstater plans to report them to the Government.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Article in the Telegraph:

The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which represents HR professionals, says it is ‘“discrimination” to refuse a transgender person access to female-only facilities.’ Maya Forstater plans to report them to the Government.

I’m so SICK of this!

what about it being discrimination to not provide single sex facilities?

“Trans rights trump everybody else’s human rights” every damn time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The refusal of the adult clinics to cooperate proves imo that any longterm results of transition are not what the TRAs claim
Yes! Though now they have agreed to providing all their data! So will be interesting to see how that eventuates.

Reactions: 9
A few of you may find this interesting especially if you used to follow Way Away. It certainly became more obvious when watching their vlogs that he was becoming more feminine & I commented to my husband about it at the time. I'm shocked that they stayed together for 2 years after he confessed. I feel very sad for her as he confessed in his last (I believe) vlog that he'd always known so he forced his wife to unwittingly live a lie 🤨

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Poor woman, imagine the distress of your husband saying he believes he's a woman, and you get taken to a drag show the same night?! So much to unpack there.

Her husband's parting video starts with him and his bare midriff, saying he's legally a woman :rolleyes:. Bro has a chin like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I should know better but sometimes I Google “trans” and news just to see the latest lunacy is and found this. https://www.thepinknews.com/2024/05/06/endometriosis-trans-men/
So, it’s apparently “hateful” and “bigoted” to use the word “woman “ to describe a woman’s health condition, as it excludes men. I notice time and again, it’s always the word “woman” that’s described as hateful, offensive and bigoted, especially It seems when describing female health issues, but never seems to be offensive to talk about men.
”The more we stop using the word “woman” the more inclusive we can be.” This from someone who describes themselves as a “girlie” on Instagram FFS.
Trans people are always moaning about GC denying their existence, literal violence etc, but them and the idiot handmaidens are quite happy to deny the existence of women and say anyone who uses the word “woman” is hateful and bigoted. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Wtaf?! So because some bloke decides to wear a dress (and probably hideously OTT women’s undies) she is just expected to step aside and let him take her most precious, and bloody hard earned, title of mother? I’m not being very eloquent here because I’m actually raging but fkn hell! All the work she has done over the years to earn that title, from conceiving, carrying and birthing them (or preparing her heart, home and life if they are adopted) to feeding, nurturing, teaching, all the little things that mothers do that wouldn’t even occur to most dads (I’m not running down Dads here, it’s just true if they’re not a single Dad). And what are the kids supposed to do, forget they have a Dad? That title is also precious and comes with expectations, responsibilities and memories attached. Is their Dad dead now? If he has been their Dad all these years why is that no longer good enough? He’s never been, and never can be their mother. The handmaidens in the comments really enjoying puzzling it out how they can make this work to ensure maximum affirmation for this selfish pos, what great allies they all are, someone give them a pat on the back. The actual mother better swallow her selfish cis pride and step aside for Tim’s special day! Omg I think this might be the final straw where I lose my mind and start roaming the streets wearing nothing but my TERF scarf and lecturing randoms about how the end is nigh 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 27

He's answered this a while back. No, he is always dad - even in his own mind

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.