Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like someone's first attempt at creating a woman using special effects. Absolutely massive head and weird gynaecomastia and all the perspective is off.

Reactions: 16
Just seen
A woman spoke of similar at Govan WWW last year, and also Edinburgh LWS, last month.
It could well be this Mum.
What she said made me cry, it was horrifying what the school and Social services did to this child, and family.
I went up to her in Govan to give her a hug, and thank her for speaking, and to let her know that so many women have her back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was served by a TIF earlier today; well spoken, septum piercing and baggy clothes that failed to conceal her hips. The name badge alerted me to the transness. I commented later to the guy I was with, ā€œdid you realise the person who served us was trans?ā€ He replied, ā€œwhat the girl behind the counter?ā€ The fact that she was trying to portray herself as a person of the opposite sex had completely passed him by :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve posted before about Louise Distras and her legal battle, she was in court yesterday and just posted this update. Some sense at last!

2E4D0215-72C6-4CB0-9893-5D308316BEBF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just seen, poor parents
Iā€™m sorry but if this was my kid, I sure as hell wouldnā€™t be driving her round all these universities and kowtowing to her demands to wait off site in case my presence made her feel uncomfortable. I would say fair enough, yourā€™re eighteen, make your own decisions and finance your own trips to the colleges. I wouldnā€™t put up with being treated like a lackey.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Iā€™m sorry but if this was my kid, I sure as hell wouldnā€™t be driving her round all these universities and kowtowing to her demands to wait off site in case my presence made her feel uncomfortable. I would say fair enough, yourā€™re eighteen, make your own decisions and finance your own trips to the colleges. I wouldnā€™t put up with being treated like a lackey.
Exactly. Time to wake up to reality, imo.

Reactions: 21
Sometimes the kindest thing you can do for your child, is to say no.

Reactions: 33
She decided she was trans at 12 and started binding at 13 ? Who bought the binders for her and who has been affirming her ?
I watched an American court thing the other week, with a panel, and one of the participants was a 17yr old transgirl.
He'd "discovered", he was trans at 12, and apparently his transition was taken slowly.

Utter bullshit, that kid had thir puberty blocked which means it happened quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.