Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if this was my kid, I sure as hell wouldn’t be driving her round all these universities and kowtowing to her demands to wait off site in case my presence made her feel uncomfortable. I would say fair enough, your’re eighteen, make your own decisions and finance your own trips to the colleges. I wouldn’t put up with being treated like a lackey.
Yep. Cut your losses. Accept that you probably won't ever see her again. More painful to keep hanging on being treated like muck.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just seen
Their very warped view of what it’s like to be a woman shows they’re clueless. He seriously thinks women make false claims to get into a refuge and be fawned over? I’m so fed up with all the absolute crap these sick men come out with. They’re frightening with their weird perception of how women feel and their underlying bitterness and resentment of what they think they’re missing out on.. To think we’re being denied female only spaces and reduced to “uterus havers” and “people who menstruate” to spare the feelings of creeps like this. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Another disappointment 🙄 He's stayed out of this topic for the longest time (as far as I know), and picks now to come out as a TRA? Bit late to the bandwagon mate, the wheels are already falling off.

Screenshot_20240502_232932.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Another disappointment 🙄 He's stayed out of this topic for the longest time (as far as I know), and picks now to come out as a TRA? Bit late to the bandwagon mate, the wheels are already falling off.

View attachment 2911747
'Blocking all Terfs. duck off.'

duck off yourself you gobshite with your plastic bag over your head.

Could never stand him or bear him long enough to listen to his 'wisdom'.

Getting his arse handed to him in the comments. Yay.

IMG_4409.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
From NHS inform

Some transgender men, non-binary people and intersex people or people with variations in sex characteristics may also experience menopause.

What are variations in sex characteristics? When you include the first three surely there's no one else left? (The article mentions women first)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just seen
That whole thread is deeply concerning, particularly these two posts:

1714714842640.png

Wales seems to be going the way of Scotland - and even there, the SNP seemed to acknowledge the recommendations of Cass. It‘s disturbing that the Senedd voted against accepting the recommendations of an extremely experienced paediatrician, based on what? Their feelings that the review was part of a ‘culture war’?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That whole thread is deeply concerning, particularly these two posts:

View attachment 2911986
Wales seems to be going the way of Scotland - and even there, the SNP seemed to acknowledge the recommendations of Cass. It‘s disturbing that the Senedd voted against accepting the recommendations of an extremely experienced paediatrician, based on what? Their feelings that the review was part of a ‘culture war’?
Don't you understand that feelings are more important than facts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is that, I've never heard of this person? A trans rights activist? Off to Google...
Edited to add I have googled and oh my god what have I just read...it just boggles the mind. This woman who thinks she's a man is now legally the "father" of four children who were conceived by artificial insemination...what a messed up world we are living in.
I find it demonic I wonder how the donor would feel knowing multiple children have been brought into this world. She can play pretend all she wants but it is impossible for her to Father a child jesus wept

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why people call drag 'an art form'? It's womanface. Imagine anyone being today interviewed about 'the art of blackface', what their inspirations were, how they 'see' black people and interpret their features etc etc.

And even if it's not womanface (happy for anyone GC who thinks drag is an art form to explain to me as well btw), isn't drag transphobic, because it's not really parodying real women, it's actually parodying trans women?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I confess I did kind of find Les Dawson and Kenny Everett quite funny when I was a kid and they did sketches dressed up as women but I saw that totally differently. They seemed to be sending themselves up but maybe it's the two sides of the same coin. I certainly find modern day drag repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.