Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had never heard of Lily Madigan so I've just been googling him and he sounds like a real nasty piece of work, a very entitled male. All the articles about him are old though, although in one he described himself as a male bodied lesbian ffs...🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8

appleskin

Chatty Member
Has anybody else been on Reddit?
It is one of the most overly woke websites I have ever seen.
I created an account on there about six months ago and I have been since reading through different threads and comments on there. If you say anything remotely not nice or even just indifferent about trans people, you get down voted into oblivion and you comment will disappear.

Not just about trans people either. Anything that doesn't fit into the now popular narratives.
Somebody will posts a news story about a celebrity doing drugs and somebody in court for something. And they will literally just have the shits up over the wrong pronouns being used or a someone they like being found to be an arsehole. Then whinge about it.

Most of the over the top woke propaganda seems to be pushed by thin skinned trans people and woke 14 year olds.

If you stick just following a few threads and topics you like on Reddit, it's okay and easy to ignore. Even though woke stuff seem to find its way everywhere.

But their intolerance of different opinion is simply insufferable. A website I feel I may have to leave soon for the sake of keeping my sanity.
I am wondering if anybody else feels the same about the site.
I very rarely listen to the podcast but do follow the blockedandreported subreddit, still talking about the Cass report there (not sure if reddit links work here) https://www.reddit.com/r/BlockedAnd...7in5/premium_episode_the_cass_review_finally/
Follow others where trans rarely comes up basically local area and home stuff and a few that do mention trans stuff use train in place of trans. problem is many of the main subreddits have TIMs as mods - I would leave if the my local area sub wasn't so informative - use VPN and adblocker

though, I bought a IPL recently and was checking that sub, so many TIMs in there :sick: not bother about them talking about removing hair but so many mention a wife and how they haven't come out as trans yet which is depressing shit

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

petty_cynical

VIP Member
The most relevant article I can find (4 days ago) says it may take the judge between 3-6 months to reach a verdict.
I can keep an eye out for updates if people are interested though.
4-6 months ! Bloody Hell. Nuts.thanks for the article.

It’s my neck of the woods & I’m interested. The result will probably hit my feed at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Men can get breast cancer and the artificial hormones they pump into their bodies can exacerbate the risk/cause aggressive cancer to just spring up. Another anti to these "harmless" hormones
Yes, i read that. It's mad that as well as inevitably having male illnesses they will also be affected by female ones as well.

Ugh one of my friends with a “trans child” piping up on a fb group post about toilets, her house toilet is unisex etc, toilets have cubicles I’d usually comment to all the blokes mansplaining at how we are transphobic for not wanting cock in the ladies but am staying shtum as don’t want to fall out. Just wish I could go full on DGAF instead of 90% and also that “trans allies” could just be graceful in accepting that wanting single sex space is not transphobic

on another vein I was thinking about watching baby reindeer but don’t think I’ll bother given it apparently has a trans character. For a small marginalised group they ain’t half taking over.

Watched the whole lot. It is quite good.

The fawning on this facebook post!!!

What is wrong with these women!

Hopefully he’s living his life as Liam and trying to pretend that Lily (not to mention some accusations of sexual harrassment, IIRC?) never happened.
Yes, I’m assuming either a detransitioning or another new identity as ‘Lily Madigan’ doesn’t appear to exist anymore, and it’s a bit odd for someone who was so highly visible (and seemingly not reluctant to court publicity) a few years ago to have disappeared without trace so abruptly.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Speaking of clocking people on TV, I immediately clocked two TIMs sitting in the front row of the audience at the very beginning of The Apprentice final last week.

It’s on iPlayer - take a look.

• Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Would that be the Rod Liddle who said he could never be a teacher because he wouldn’t be able to resist fucking his pupils and has a police caution for punching his pregnant girlfriend? That Rod Liddle?
Yes. That cunt. Just been googling him....

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to More or Less? What did it say? Just I know the guy who presents it is a big Jack Monroe fan (he wrote a kids' book about statistics with a chapter about the non existent Vimes Boots Index in it) so I think he doesn't have the world's best critical thinking skills however sensible he comes across as.
That section wasn't him, it was a different presenter. I found it quite balanced, and an accessible way of explaining research protocols to lay people.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I was in Covent Garden the other week, there was a man, maybe mid 20's, wearing a black shirt, men's leather jacket, DMs and a long, dark denim skirt, you couldn't see leg at all.
Obviously I have no idea if he had a fetish or was trans etc, but he looked exactly like a cool young guy and totally rocked it.
If I'd been 20 years younger I'd have been all heellooooooo!
That doesn’t sound like a fetish. Unlike this guy (cute story but watch the video until the end)

Boy wins competition with seagull impression https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-68878025

• Sick
  • Wow

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I thought she was just saying it hurts to get a vaccine but it's worth it in the long term. Definitely strange to equate it to ear piercing though which doesn't give any health benefits.

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Has anybody else been on Reddit?
It is one of the most overly woke websites I have ever seen.
I created an account on there about six months ago and I have been since reading through different threads and comments on there. If you say anything remotely not nice or even just indifferent about trans people, you get down voted into oblivion and you comment will disappear.

Not just about trans people either. Anything that doesn't fit into the now popular narratives.
Somebody will posts a news story about a celebrity doing drugs and somebody in court for something. And they will literally just have the shits up over the wrong pronouns being used or a someone they like being found to be an arsehole. Then whinge about it.

Most of the over the top woke propaganda seems to be pushed by thin skinned trans people and woke 14 year olds.

If you stick just following a few threads and topics you like on Reddit, it's okay and easy to ignore. Even though woke stuff seem to find its way everywhere.

But their intolerance of different opinion is simply insufferable. A website I feel I may have to leave soon for the sake of keeping my sanity.
I am wondering if anybody else feels the same about the site.
I actually am on Reddit, don't judge me but it's purely for 90 day fiance stuff!