Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miggsy

View attachment 2874731
Three mentions of trans in the first two sentences. Yet in the comments people are complaining that Facebook is filtering out the word “trans” and people are so upset because they want to shout about being great allies. It’s a literal genocide 🙄
---

It’s because the men now are mostly AGPs and AGPs have become very bold by hijacking LGBTQ+++ so they can legitimately shove their fetish in our faces and we have no option call them perverts.
And there’s also another one posting on there, claims to be a nurse, just hope he’s not gaslighting women. As per, 1000 fawning comments. Absolutely nauseating.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Oh my god, those poor girls. How could the staff just shrug off their concerns about this violent individual? They keep telling us that misgendering etc is "literal violence". No, literal violence is a male severely beating a female around the head with a metal cup, causing extensive injury and blood loss.
Ffs, how many women and girls are going to be maimed or killed before we're allowed to kick men out of women's spaces? 😡😡😡
That's heartbreaking

• Heart

Le Cochon Roux

Get Baked are arseholes. They used to have a burger place and we went once. Burgers were ok but their whole marketing was based around drug use (get baked) and being controversial for the sake of it. They are rude to customers online and just generally dicks. The student left love them though.
It is very Student Grant humour. Like, we named our big cake Bruce because it's a REFERENCE to Matilda. And then they started selling spherical offcuts of them and calling it Bruce's Balls because LOL TESTICLES, RIGHT U GUISE?

Spare me.

So no wonder they're full on captured. It's like if Simon "Man Behaving Dadly" Harris opened a cake shop.

• Haha

jordishaw

Chatty Member
She's only apologising for her misrepresentation of the CASS report. That speech was a mess and it was difficult to really unpick what she was talking about but it appears to me as though she is still onboard with Trans Rights to the detriment of Women.
Oh, she is definitely still trying to be a good ally - but by repeating Stonewall's lies in Parliament rather than on Xitter she's inadvertently put them on the record and thus has had to do a public walk of shame to admit that Stonewall has been running a smear campaign based on misrepresentation of the data in the Cass Report.

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
I happened to see a twitter post about a pre pay certificate for HRT prescriptions (NHS - UK). I've just started on HRT for peri symptoms so this will save a lot of money as its around £20 for 12 months. Excellent I thought.
Whilst applying online, the form says you can apply for the certificate no matter WHY you are taking HRT. I'm presuming that is meant to mean trans women taking them???
So now men are taking HRT the NHS are helping with the cost, stuff the millions of women who have paid for prescriptions for many years to get hormones that they naturally need 😡😡😡😡😡😡
This certificate came out about a year ago and costs the same as two prescription charges but lasts a year, it doesn’t cover all HRT though so worth checking what you’re prescribed is on the list. No idea what HRT the average trans person is no but do know that testosterone (which some women do take to bring their levels closer to what they would be as a younger woman and has real benefits) isn’t on there so whilst it’s possible that trans women might be getting the benefit, trans men won’t be.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Last time I had one I had to sit around in an open backed hospital gown in the designated waiting room so I could be ready to go in once it was all wiped down from the last woman scanned, and keep the whole thing moving at maximum efficiency. Having no men in the area is an entirely reasonable expectation.
There are two waiting / dressing / undressing areas at the one I’ve used, only you ever in there and a door from reception on one side and the other one into the scan room. You lock the door into reception and go in when the clinician knocks on the other door to invite you in after the previous person has gone into the other room and they’ve wiped down. This means the only person you see when undressed is the clinician, it’s a great facility. Been there twice, both times even the receptionist was definitely female as well as the clinician. Also, your bottom half can stay dressed as they’re checking your boobs so no idea why open backed gowns are a thing unless you mean over your jeans (or whatever), we get a towel

Hi guys. I haven't posted in these threads for quite some time but I recently watched this documentary called Dysconnected and wanted to share with you all.

Apologies if already talked about.

It is on amazon prime and the description reads "A transgender tsunami has swept the nation, overtaking the medical, educational, and couseling industries, and forever altering thousands of young girls' lives. What is going on? Filmmaker and father Don Johns traveled the country to find out."

Trailer below 🫶

I don't think it's well-known yet because the TRAs haven't flooded the reviews or youtube clips from what I've seen. So watch before it gets taken down for hate speech lol!
Thanks for sharing. Watching now. Struggled to find it as had to type the whole title before the search found it.

Interesting that right off the bat Daisy said they'd had numerous identities before she decided she was a trans male (she's now transitioning). Seems do many of them are extremely confused generally 🤔

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
"Sam Smith to headline Prom - but BBC insists show will be ‘appropriate’ "
"Grammy-winning singer, who came out as non-binary in 2019, has become known for sexualised costumes and choreography"

I love the Proms but I won't be watching this.
Smith, the bbc woke box-ticking to deliberately annoy people & the proms can fuck off.

I'll be watching YouTube footage of old Proms- before the bbc made its content anti-British bias and box-ticking......

We watch YouTube Commonwealth tv recordings of Elgar; Harry's Jerusalem, Land of Hope & Glory, etc.

The bbc can fuck off.

• Wow

DoraMaar

VIP Member
KA is being truly pathetic in all of this. I know twee girliness is her USP, but her wobbly-chinned 'why is big, powerful, mega-famous JKR, with all of her millions in money and millions of followers, picking on poor ickle me when I'm just trying to find a way for everybody to be fwends again?' is shamefully manipulative. Passive agressive arsehole.
This article is a year old this week

How Kirstie Allsopp lost the plot - spiked (spiked-online.com)

• Heart

Lovespizza

Just seen
View attachment 2873594
---
Also a follow up to Terf is a slur posts from earlier. A thread where the language has been corrected, eg terf is woman/female trans woman is man. Behind a spoiler because it's a harder read than the original with the misogyny laid bare
I had to stop reading that, it’s truly awful!

That ‘soooo intelligent’ post did make me laugh though! Tell me you know nothing about Bell Curves/statistics without telling me you know nothing about Bell Curves/statistics’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤪
---
Jeez! Anyone with Unite? Time to look for another union...

View attachment 2874615
Unison’s no better!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Quokka

Just started watching Fallout and immediately clocked the very obvious (very tall, but in a model-esque way) trans man. My husband mentioned it before I did. Who do these people think they are kidding? And in what post apocalyptic scenario would it make sense to have trans people? It really pisses me off when they shoehorn a trans actor in for no reason. Just takes me out of the story because it’s so unrealistic, like the transwoman teacher in the Queen’s Gambit, set decades ago! 🙄🙄🙄
I clocked it immediately too. Considering its a post apocalyptic wasteland where people have been affected by radiation and aren't quite right, and the character *spoiler* brutally self harms by cutting off a body part, I found it very tongue in cheek.

• Wow

appleskin

Chatty Member
The Cass report is going to change things!!
Even if you are being entirely cynical, It reduces massively the need or likelihood for the NHS to pay for puberty blockers for children, or for operations for gender reassignment etc....If this attitude is then transferred into adult services.... The NHS wont be paying or be expected to pay. People will still be able to access gender services, but it will be privately ....and need to be funded privately!

Im not sure exactly how this will transfer into the media.... but....it will have big financial implications!
(Im not trying to be unkind to anyone suffering any kind of mental stress or anguish....as I am sure the children needing these services need some kind of additional support....but....it wont be NHS funded, until or unless the medical reasons are appropriately proved! And as this seems to me to be virtually impossible....it wont be funded!)

I am also very confused about the idea of a female chaperone not being sexually female? I thought the law was drafted at a time to define a female chaperone as someone of the female sex? If I am nervous and want a female chaperone, for whatever reason, then I would hope to get a woman not a man dressed up as a woman!
Years and years ago, we had a doctor who had to retire, after suggestions he had inappropriately touched female patients, After this the surgery was full of posters asking if we wanted a chaperone, and encouraging us to ask for this. If they hadnt been women, I would have been concerned!
I wasnt one of the ones who complained, but he had to take a coil out of me, ( it may have stopped me getting pregnant, but it made me bleed twice as much as usual,) I was so relieved to have it taken out, ...but it was an uncomfortable and far too intimate a process.

I also wonder how this works for religious groups? Isnt there something about Muslim women, not being able to undress, in front of a man, making things like childbirth or intimate care issues tricky. Does the Muslim religion, recognise gender changes, so that a transwoman is seen as a woman in a religious sense?

Checking a few policies and many use same gender - basically have a relative act as a chaperone :( else I would be making sure the dr\medical staff are putting themselves at risk getting a sick in the head man being a chaperone

• Sad

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
@petitspois I loved ‘All That Remains’ by Sue Black. She made it clear that sexing skeletons is the most important step for identification. HOWEVER 🙄 in her next book, Written in Bone, she talks about a case of remains found with women’s clothes but MALE looking bones. How on earth?! Is it a manly woman? Could it be… a man dressed up?! Yes! I could have figured that out 🤦🏻‍♀️ She uses ‘she’ for said person who was known for being ‘trans’ in the community and sadly committed s*e in the woods. I’ve gone right off her- I’m easily swayed 😆
I've read "All That Remains", found it fascinating and heartwrenching in equal measures.
I'm (easily) swayed too...when Sam Smith started his weird dressing/creepy persona act, his 2014 album promptly went to the charity bin!