Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In today's Men are fucking weird and inappropriate:

This man, The Spectator Theatre critic has written an ENTIRE ARTICLE about how he went to a lecture and fancied the woman so much who was lecturing that he had to go and shag a prostitute. Just to make it worse, he's named the woman he fancied in the article, the lecturer. He is also vaguely racist and misogynistic in the article.

I’m utterly baffled that this was even published. 😐

Reactions: 13
Included in what capacity? As service-users of whatever the project pertains to? If so, has anyone asked why people whose physiology renders them ineligible to experience menopause would need to be included in a project that thus has no relevance to them? Has anyone asked if trans men are going to be included?
Do you think she got confused and meant transmen?

JAR21

VIP Member
How old are you? Because I was a teenager 20 ish years ago and every girl I knew either had an eating disorder or a self harm problem. I definitely don’t think mental health issues in teenagers are new.
Early 50s and I don't remember any issues with any mental health problems at school or elsewhere. There were people smoking, or playing truant and the odd girl got pregnant, but that's about it.

Last edited:

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
Just started watching Fallout and immediately clocked the very obvious (very tall, but in a model-esque way) trans man. My husband mentioned it before I did. Who do these people think they are kidding? And in what post apocalyptic scenario would it make sense to have trans people? It really pisses me off when they shoehorn a trans actor in for no reason. Just takes me out of the story because it’s so unrealistic, like the transwoman teacher in the Queen’s Gambit, set decades ago! 🙄🙄🙄
Ha! She’s not very convincing. I just thought it was a GI Jane type girl. Never crossed my mind it was meant to be a male character 😂

• Haha

Miggsy

This is shocking. BBC Scotland platforms a father who transed his daughter because she showed him “before she could talk” that she was visibly upset at being referred to as a girl. He’s happy he can afford private ‘healthcare’.

“My son has lived his whole life as a boy.”
“Teachers admitted they held bigoted views before they met my son.” :mad:

Who the fuck transes a toddler??!
Oh but he’s got a first in psychology so it’s all fiiiiiine

• Sad
  • Sick

Nurseali

VIP Member
Didn't she once break her child's ipad as punishment or have I made that up? I thought cunt whatever she did anyway.

• Wow
Is there a list of which schools have joined this scheme? My son’s previous teacher was a full on terf (she dressed as a suffragette for world book day 💜💚🤍) but his teacher this year looks to be a simpering handmaiden….
Should be able to find out on the school (or Trust) website who provides their PSE curriculum. Or you could email and ask for a link to the materials used as you have every right to know what they will be teaching. Having said that…my youngest child’s school have based their enrichment activities this year on a book (the Artivist) that actually has a section on “protect trans kids” 🤢 so you’ve got to be vigilant because it’s insidious 😡

• Sick
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I don’t know how many more “I’m just a man who knows nothing about this but I’m sure I can just pop up with THE most reasonable opinion at this juncture because I’m the best and get lots of likes” posts I can take…

So by that logic, her views also have nothing to do with the books she wrote or the films that came from those books…‘unrelated to the former’…but they still shit all over that don’t they!! Hypocrites

• Heart