Gender Discussion #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a “trans” girl at my son’s high school leavers ceremony yesterday. Long hair and a pink hoodie does not a female make. I’d be so embarrassed if he was my son

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Exactly most LGB people see themselves as a person who is LGB, James Dreyfus even says its the leaat interesting and most mundane thing about him. Many of the current trans people however see being trans as their whole identity, Ella from MAFS proved that.
‘I just want to be seen as Ella’ then brings up being trans every episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is shocking. BBC Scotland platforms a father who transed his daughter because she showed him “before she could talk” that she was visibly upset at being referred to as a girl. He’s happy he can afford private ‘healthcare’.

“My son has lived his whole life as a boy.”
“Teachers admitted they held bigoted views before they met my son.” :mad:

Who the duck transes a toddler??!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Errrrrrrrm..... That's a fella right?! 🤦‍♀️
IMG_20240419_153133.jpg

Further reading, so a man could potentially be screened for breast cancer earlier than an actual woman 😣
Screenshot_2024-04-19-15-34-29-139_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This is shocking. BBC Scotland platforms a father who transed his daughter because she showed him “before she could talk” that she was visibly upset at being referred to as a girl. He’s happy he can afford private ‘healthcare’.

When you dig into these stories, there is always an issue with one, or both of the parents. The dad is homophobic, homosexual or both, and can't bear the thought of raising a girl. Or it's a CSA issue, the perpetrator preferring boys (or girls), or thinking that giving the kid hormones and surgery will hide evidence of abuse. Mothers falling down SM rabbit holes and seeing evidence of transgenderism if their son dares to pick up a doll or watches an episode of Dora the Explorer. It's always, always an issue with the parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

A bleep, that's who.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can a baby or very very young child show it's displeasure at being treated as a girl? Kids that age have no clue about these ridiculous gender stereotypes...it is not the child pushing this it is the father. And where is the mother?

Reactions: 33
How can a baby or very very young child show it's displeasure at being treated as a girl? Kids that age have no clue about these ridiculous gender stereotypes...it is not the child pushing this it is the father. And where is the mother?
20+ years ago I worked in a nursery and there was a 3 year old boy who absolutely loved pink and glitter! He chose pink flashing trainers to wear, he used to want sparkly lip gloss on etc. chose the dresses in the dress up corner. he was an absolute delight and his family and all the staff just embraced it, let him play and choose whatever clothes he wanted, and of course there was no question he was still a boy! I loved how his parents just bought him the pink flashing trainers because it was what he liked. Who would have thought the late 90s/early 00s were more accepting of what children wanted to play with than what we see today. He’s the exact child who today, with the wrong parents, would be transed into being a girl. I wish I knew what he was up to now although I hope he doesn’t think because he liked those things as a 3 year old it must mean he was always meant to be a girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
oooh interesting it’s the guardian doing the ‘snooping’
That’s a huge surprise - I wonder if, having seen which way the wind’s blowing, they’re desperately trying to make their article history around this issue look more balanced?

Reactions: 16
Here’s an example of just making things up on Twitter:

Note the badly-worded tweet in the first place as though the Cass Report updates itself. But in any case no, the Cass Report hasn’t been updated. The people who run this website got some answers to their questions on it and have summarised the answers their own way.

On Twitter (and I do appreciate its free speech aspect), this can become “the Cass Report is already falling apart / being rolled back.” Some people believe this stuff without even clicking the link.

This is the typical level of activist posting on this topic in a nutshell.
---
When you dig into these stories, there is always an issue with one, or both of the parents. The dad is homophobic, homosexual or both, and can't bear the thought of raising a girl. Or it's a CSA issue, the perpetrator preferring boys (or girls), or thinking that giving the kid hormones and surgery will hide evidence of abuse. Mothers falling down SM rabbit holes and seeing evidence of transgenderism if their son dares to pick up a doll or watches an episode of Dora the Explorer. It's always, always an issue with the parents.
I’ve said it before but any parent who supports medical intervention for their under-18 child in this area is at best, very deeply misguided and not very sensible, and that’s as generous as I can be.

At worst, there are more worrying possibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
20+ years ago I worked in a nursery and there was a 3 year old boy who absolutely loved pink and glitter! He chose pink flashing trainers to wear, he used to want sparkly lip gloss on etc. chose the dresses in the dress up corner. he was an absolute delight and his family and all the staff just embraced it, let him play and choose whatever clothes he wanted, and of course there was no question he was still a boy! I loved how his parents just bought him the pink flashing trainers because it was what he liked. Who would have thought the late 90s/early 00s were more accepting of what children wanted to play with than what we see today. He’s the exact child who today, with the wrong parents, would be transed into being a girl. I wish I knew what he was up to now although I hope he doesn’t think because he liked those things as a 3 year old it must mean he was always meant to be a girl.
Exactly! I thought we were supposed to be moving away from traditional gender stereotypes yet it seems to be "Transworld" that is intent on pushing them.

Reactions: 19
Errrrrrrrm..... That's a fella right?! 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 2885228
Further reading, so a man could potentially be screened for breast cancer earlier than an actual woman 😣
View attachment 2885235
So there are good reasons why women don’t get invited to breast screening on the nhs before the age of 50:
A8366823-F7A9-41AA-97D7-D5D8134C01EE.jpeg

But what about TIMs? Their breast tissue is not like women’s. What happens after they have been on cross sex hormones for 2 years? How can the risk for them after two years be the same as for women in their 50s who’ve had female hormones coursing through our bodies for 30-40 years?
It can’t be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Men can get breast cancer and the artificial hormones they pump into their bodies can exacerbate the risk/cause aggressive cancer to just spring up. Another anti to these "harmless" hormones
Yes, i read that. It's mad that as well as inevitably having male illnesses they will also be affected by female ones as well.

Reactions: 7
Seems to be some pushback on the dreaded “Women’s Rights News” Facebook page. It was an article on transwomen i.e. men being included in women’s sport. I’m hoping that some of the handmaidens on there will be peaked comments from the GC women (and some men) who have raised their heads above the parapet. I think it’s because people actually realise now that this is affecting them and their daughters and it’s not a “that never happens”. No surprise to me, but the comments from GCs and TERFs on there are all perfectly reasonable and respectful whereas the TiMs just resort to hysterical name-calling and made up “science”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.