Gender Discussion #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually real. This is not a joke. £22000 because his feminising facial surgery went wrong.

Reminded me of that time Matt Hancock set up a JustGiving page and people donated a £1 just so they could leave insulting comments...Nobody has gone there yet, but I'm sure they will.

I used to be a newsreader, but due to the UK ‘trans ban’ on trans people working in mainstream news, I kinda lost my career.

HE was not banned from working. He had a slot on GB news and flounced off in the first week.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Only penis owners could possibly know what it means to be a woman. It’s far to complicated for mere women to understand 🙄
I love the way Willoughby is always saying he’ll have to leave the country cos he’s so persecuted. I wish he’d follow though and just duck off!
No such luck though😦
He’s a bleeping idiot
He is welcome to move to Yemen or Oman or Iran or Chad or Pakistan or China or DRC or Afghanistan or Sudan or Syria and see how that works out for him.
Or anywhere else really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know everyone here quite rightly lauds JKR but I've just listened to Graham Linehan and I'd put him up there with JK if only because he lost so much and still stood his ground. If I ever get back up to a Let Women Speak event hopefully he'll be there because I didn't really appreciate how much it cost him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve been thinking about Himdia’s ‘trans ban’ and about the qualities I value in people I work with:
Enjoying being part of a team
working in a collaborative and empathetic way
crediting others for their contributions
enthusiasm to learn and develop
willingness to accept constructive feedback and respond positively
taking ownership of projects
bringing creative ideas to improve systems and processes.

It’s not surprising that TIMs are largely unemployed. It’s not their identity, it’s their personality disorders.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve been thinking about Himdia’s ‘trans ban’ and about the qualities I value in people I work with:
Enjoying being part of a team
working in a collaborative and empathetic way
crediting others for their contributions
enthusiasm to learn and develop
willingness to accept constructive feedback and respond positively
taking ownership of projects
bringing creative ideas to improve systems and processes.

It’s not surprising that TIMs are largely unemployed. It’s not their identity, it’s their personality disorders.
Exactly!!! They blame it on them being trans but the issue is their abusive nature not their gender ideology. Employers don't want combative, abusive bullies in the world place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aside from anything else, aren’t newsreaders usually also broadcast journalists, in that they research & contribute to the reports they read out?

IW has demonstrated a considerable inability (if not outright refusal) to engage with facts, is explicitly agenda-driven, and has no capacity for balance or neutrality.

That’s why IW’s broadcast news career has tanked.

Reactions: 22
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know everyone here quite rightly lauds JKR but I've just listened to Graham Linehan and I'd put him up there with JK if only because he lost so much and still stood his ground. If I ever get back up to a Let Women Speak event hopefully he'll be there because I didn't really appreciate how much it cost him.
I’ve said this before, but Graham Linehan has been portrayed as a lunatic for taking a particular side on this issue and standing firm on it, in a way the “right side of history” obsessive twerps like Owen Jones have managed to avoid. Of course a lot of people don’t like OJ, but he didn’t lose his career over banging on and on and on with TWAW, No Debate stuff.

If Linehan is “obsessed” then what about Aidan Comerford (now off Twitter) or James Billingham or Jolyon Maugham, etc etc etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.