Gender Discussion #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should start letting children get tattoos given that they're so capable of making decisions about their bodies.
I got a tattoo at a gross house party when I was a teenager. That's the level of duck IT LETS GO that many teenage brains have.

What blows my mind, and has for a while now, is why people can't see that the rise in people questioning 'gender affirming care'đŸ«  comes with a rise in people - funnily enough teenage girls and middle aged blokes, all of a sudden proclaiming to be trans. Why people can't see how there are these two main camps. The rise isn't seen in any statistics of ANY other demographics. Find me thousands and thousands of thirty/forty something women who are all of a sudden coming out as men...find me thousands of pensioners. Thousands of preteen boys that are suddenly girls. It. Isn't. Happening. Not in those levels. If it was I'd be more inclined to listen to this nonsense. But it's simply not. Anyone with a BRAIN should be able to look at this objectively and conclude that something is a bit skewed here.

But if you say that you're a nazi. It makes me want to thump my head against a wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, if children know what they want - they should be able to take drugs, drink alcohol, get tattoos, have sex from whatever age they feel ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus, I can’t even semi watch a kids film without G.I infiltrating it. Wondered why the Frankenstein girl was introducing herself using ‘they/them’. Then she says, ‘say yours’ to the werewolf girl, who answers back, ‘she/her’. I thought maybe it was because Frankie was kind of ‘new’ and getting to know humans?!

Googled it and of COURSE, the 4 foot 9 actress now uses he/they pronouns and says she’s trans. She is tiny with a little elfin face. Not sure how masculine the look will be even after pumping herself with T 😭 Another woman lost to the BS.
A9BD4652-79FF-466E-8A0E-AF81BAE33171.jpeg
24B92C8E-7BFB-482A-929A-F9ACFAB493B5.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Scottish Greens blindly following the ideology

---
Also

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
JKR says Watson and Radcliffe should ‘apologise to traumatised detransitioners and vulnerable women’.

I don't want to spam the thread, but honestly I couldn't let this go without comment. I have no words to describe just how awesome JKR is. And her way with words is without parallel. My girl crush on her knows no bounds.❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s interesting watching so many TRA‘s online claiming the Cass Review is flawed. I’ve seen a lot of “Labour Student Societies” making this argument, but very few people or organisations with any discernible scientific expertise.

Very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen
How do they face huge barriers to healthcare when the language used by NHS has been altered specifically to accommodate them and the progress flag flies in every hospital going?! Years long waiting lists?! Welcome to the world of every other person in the country! Health and wellbeing is what the Cass report is trying to protect and prevent trans ideologists pushing kids to access damaging hormones and mutilating surgeries. What a ridiculous statement to make 🙄

Reactions: 24
Jesus, I can’t even semi watch a kids film without G.I infiltrating it. Wondered why the Frankenstein girl was introducing herself using ‘they/them’. Then she says, ‘say yours’ to the werewolf girl, who answers back, ‘she/her’. I thought maybe it was because Frankie was kind of ‘new’ and getting to know humans?!

Googled it and of COURSE, the 4 foot 9 actress now uses he/they pronouns and says she’s trans. She is tiny with a little elfin face. Not sure how masculine the look will be even after pumping herself with T 😭 Another woman lost to the BS.
View attachment 2869264View attachment 2869265
So because the actress uses he / they and believes they are male, every character she plays now has to indulge this? Ridiculous.
Just seen
Completely missed the point of the report then. Most of these kids aren’t ’trans’. Bet she hasn’t even read it.

Reactions: 12
I don't want to spam the thread, but honestly I couldn't let this go without comment. I have no words to describe just how awesome JKR is. And her way with words is without parallel. My girl crush on her knows no bounds.❀❀
I love her and everything she does. I hope she knows how much we appreciate her speaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is actually real. This is not a joke. ÂŁ22000 because his feminising facial surgery went wrong.

Reminded me of that time Matt Hancock set up a JustGiving page and people donated a ÂŁ1 just so they could leave insulting comments...Nobody has gone there yet, but I'm sure they will.

I honestly thought this was someone trolling at first. This is the funniest bleeping thing read in a long time 💀💀💀 absolutely bleeping deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ they're coming out with this guff, we all know the TRAs want to treat children like the way Alan Turing was treated for being homosexual.

1712850801915.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.