Gender Discussion #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the Tennants actually believe in any of this. They appear to have spent the last few years hell-bent on garnering as much publicity as possible and establishing themselves as an high-profile acting dynasty, and I suspect this is a handy profile-raiser.

Which is worse, in my view. If you go along with something damaging because you genuinely believed it is right, that’s one thing. To do it because you’re a desperate publicity bleep is indefensible.
I think they might actually believe it. They have a trans child. It’s definitely a nice side benefit that it helps keep David in the public eye.

Reactions: 19
Things got this bad because no one was allowed to even question the madness that had infiltrated every strata of our society. Sending my love to all you TERF’s

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Meanwhile in Scotland, the idea that transitioning should be seen as a last resort has upset Scottish Trans

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think they might actually believe it. They have a trans child. It’s definitely a nice side benefit that it helps keep David in the public eye.

No, I know they have a very young child (pre-teen, I believe) who is is declared as trans, but I don’t believe they are absolutely all-in on the gender woo. I think it serves them well insofar as it allows them access to a large swathe of additional fans, and I’m sure they love how cool & non-conformist it makes them look. But prior to this DT always seemed quite level-headed. I find it very hard to believe that he’s fully fallen for it all.

Reactions: 12
No such thing IMVHO.
Nor in mine. But the Tennants have a child who they say is trans & I think thats where their activism comes from.
---
No, I know they have a very young child (pre-teen, I believe) who is is declared as trans, but I don’t believe they are absolutely all-in on the gender woo. I think it serves them well insofar as it allows them access to a large swathe of additional fans, and I’m sure they love how cool & non-conformist it makes them look. But prior to this DT always seemed quite level-headed. I find it very hard to believe that he’s fully fallen for it all.
I admire your optimism! So many people who we might once have called level-headed are now entirely on board with gender ideology. So I am a bit cynical with regards to the Tennants.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't get the impression David has much control over what they believe in as a family...

Reactions: 13
Maybe we should start letting children get tattoos given that they're so capable of making decisions about their bodies.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe we should start letting children get tattoos given that they're so capable of making decisions about their bodies.
I'm very heavily tattooed, the work I got between 18 and 25 is what I regret having done.
Imagine I'd had my breasts removed? I couldn't get them back without going through surgery and all the possible complications and dangers that entails. At least I could cover up the stupid idea I had of getting my boyfriend's name tattooed when I was a 19 year old idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
JKR says Watson and Radcliffe should ‘apologise to traumatised detransitioners and vulnerable women’.

This line really stands out to me - 'Today's not a triumph, it's the laying bare of a tragedy.' So true.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"It's clear Ms Tickle is a woman," Ms Costello said.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That sent me into orbit, haha.
I liked the defence saying that when a woman hears a man walking behind her at night, she doesn't wonder which side of KMart he shops on. I wish I'd been there, I'd be kicked out for laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This hits the nail on the head, and applies to so many female spaces that these men are trying to invade. The fact that they can't understand why we don't feel safe in their presence is proof that they are not a woman.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 122440.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So many parents desperately need trans ideology to have been true, or they will have to face the fact they have damaged their children mentally and physically.

Trans “healthcare” is not based on any respected studies, the “international standards” were dreamed up by an activist group, and the methodology of mainstream trans activism is to put words in JKR’s mouth whilst steadfastly avoiding the reality of autogynephilia and young girls trying to escape a puberty that scares them given how women are viewed in this word. The whole thing is built on sand and doesn’t conform to any internal logic at all. Parents of the world still in thrall to this stuff, please wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just googled an item at Tk Maxx and every women’s item on the google top image is described as Unisex! Unisex dress, Unisex top etc however, do the same for men’s and it’s all Men’s Trousers, Men’s shirt, Men’s Jacket etc..WTF is happening?
Body Shop did this a few years ago. They took the words 'woman' and 'her" off their website but kept 'men' and 'him'. Made a big deal out if it too, there was a Twitter launch.
They must have listened to the backlash because the website has gone back to normal.
---
Latest from the Tickle v Giggle case, interesting speech by the lawyer for Ms Grover.
If I'd been in that courtroom and watched the solicitor say 'Ms Tickle presents as a woman' I wouldn't be able to stop my laughing.
Do these people not have eyes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.