Gender Discussion #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the thread where women are women and men are men.

Meaning of woman: adult human female.
Meaning of female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes (sperm)

Meaning of man: adult human male.
Meaning of male: of or denoting the sex that is distinguished biologically by the production of male gametes (sperm/spermatozoa) which can fertilize female gametes (ova).

The trans rights movement is a homophobic, misogynistic men's rights movement that preys on vulnerable children and adults.

Please continue below 👇 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just scrolling TikTok (don’t use it often) and found this. Don’t agree with all he says, specifically about transsexual womanhood being harder than womanhood, but refreshing. Noting he refers to himself as transsexual and not transgender

Reactions: 3
Signing in as always.
I've had a massive devastating shock today.
I've got a friend of 30 years who I visit and stay with a few times a year.
She has a 26yr old daughter who I know and get on brilliantly with.
I arrived yesterday for a week, and have been told the daughter no longer wants to see me because of my views.
I'm utterly gutted.
I'm not backing down, but tit, this is hard sometimes.
---
I thought she knew and accepted my views, but apparently she googled TERF and she has trans friends so I'm awful.
I'm 5 hours from home and the whole situation is awful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Watching a prog on bbc1 about same sex marriage. Of course it was too much to expect that we could get an hour of telly on the bbc without trans and non binary being shoehorned in. Some Lib Dem trans person going on about how unfair current marriage laws are for non binary people. Talk about a total non problem. Presumably they still have a birth certificate with a sex on it and can marry who they want?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Signing in as always.
I've had a massive devastating shock today.
I've got a friend of 30 years who I visit and stay with a few times a year.
She has a 26yr old daughter who I know and get on brilliantly with.
I arrived yesterday for a week, and have been told the daughter no longer wants to see me because of my views.
I'm utterly gutted.
I'm not backing down, but tit, this is hard sometimes.
---
I thought she knew and accepted my views, but apparently she googled TERF and she has trans friends so I'm awful.
I'm 5 hours from home and the whole situation is awful.
So she’s allowed other people’s views (Google) to override twenty six years of knowing you? I’m so sorry. Hopefully she’ll snap out of it and realise it’s not TERFs who hold the dangerous views and opinions.

Reactions: 44
Watching a prog on bbc1 about same sex marriage. Of course it was too much to expect that we could get an hour of telly on the bbc without trans and non binary being shoehorned in. Some Lib Dem trans person going on about how unfair current marriage laws are for non binary people. Talk about a total non problem. Presumably they still have a birth certificate with a sex on it and can marry who they want?
Gay people can't have anything of their own. What do non binary people want to change about marriage laws?

Reactions: 30
Also confused about what gender has to do with marriage laws? You’re still either marrying someone of the same sex or the opposite sex. Both of which are, quite rightly, perfectly legal and acceptable in the UK.

Reactions: 37

I think I'd actually vote for him if I lived in America. I can't believe I'm saying that.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
So she’s allowed other people’s views (Google) to override twenty six years of knowing you? I’m so sorry. Hopefully she’ll snap out of it and realise it’s not TERFs who hold the dangerous views and opinions.
Yes, I know, that's why it hurts so much.
She has trans friends though which I get, fine, she's at Uni which will be captured, fine, but to not want to see me at all?
---
@Mugglewump wow sounds awful!
How is your friend being with you?
My friend is fine luckily.
I thought she got it, but just didn't feel as strongly as I do though, but she said the only bit she agrees on is sports.
We have agreed to disagree and I love her but I am baffled.
---

I think I'd actually vote for him if I lived in America. I can't believe I'm saying that.
It's mad isn't it?
I'd consider it too, same as I'm considering voting Tory as a disabled single parent!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs another seemingly innocuous group I’ve had to leave. Why didn’t I read the group rules blurb?! The sycophantic handmaidens in the comments made me fizzy with rage.
397D7626-DC32-4DB8-AB4F-292265DC79AB.jpeg
E51DAA75-B3FE-4197-B150-77A936AE4DF7.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Ffs another seemingly innocuous group I’ve had to leave. Why didn’t I read the group rules blurb?! The sycophantic handmaidens in the comments made me fizzy with rage.
View attachment 2841336View attachment 2841337
I had to leave that group last week. Like all Facebook groups aimed at women, it very quickly seemed to turn into a group where transwomen except actual women to blow smoke up their arse. And predictably enough the handmaidens oblige. It’s an interesting phenomenon though and happens all the bloody time. I’d love to know what the handmaidens get out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I had to leave that group last week. Like all Facebook groups aimed at women, it very quickly seemed to turn into a group where transwomen except actual women to blow smoke up their arse. And predictably enough the handmaidens oblige. It’s an interesting phenomenon though and happens all the bloody time. I’d love to know what the handmaidens get out of it.
I'm a member of the Dull men's club for this very reason. I'm a woman, but it's no nonsense, dull, informative group.

Reactions: 26
Its the fawn response

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That was ‘Helen’ Belcher, though what relevance he had to a programme about gay marriage is anyone’s guess. They neglected to mention that he has in fact been married (to a woman) and has two sons. BBC just wanted to make a point ‘no LGB without the T’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2841336View attachment 2841337
I saw that and groaned. No woman could compete with the amount of likes and comments. It's over 9k of likes. This is exactly the kind of person I'm suspicious of. I'd put good money on 'Gabbie' being a secondary account that Gregory uses when he gets his femme on and makes the wife take the photos. That group allows men (same as men's group allows women) so no idea why they need that rule.

All the fawning over a man playing dress up.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.