Gender Discussion #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up on my phone (on that weird feed of stuff I don't ask for or care about) but I read the article. Basically she changes her sexuality all of the time but doesn't class that as pan sexual etc. But how could you be in a relationship with someone who might be straight one minute and gay the next? She is also very self obsessed and cut off the friend who said they had never heard of abrosexual🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20240309_102757_com.huawei.intelligent_edit_188824008491499.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This came up on my phone (on that weird feed of stuff I don't ask for or care about) but I read the article. Basically she changes her sexuality all of the time but doesn't class that as pan sexual etc. But how could you be in a relationship with someone who might be straight one minute and gay the next? She is also very self obsessed and cut off the friend who said they had never heard of abrosexual🙄🙄🙄View attachment 2839171
So stupid. Does she expect her partner to change from straight to gay along with her even though she's the exact same person through every change. Hilarious reaction from the friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This woman's friends won't pretend her child can change sex, so she feels justified in endangering other people's lives by driving her car dangerously.

Screenshot_20240326_200539_Reddit.jpg

AGP man in the replies thinks that five murders this year is proof that they're the the most opressed ever.

Meanwhile, in 2021 the UN reported five women PER HOUR were murdered worldwide.

Screenshot_20240326_202648_Reddit.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Allosexual just sounds like a weird dinosaur fetish. This one is a babe, I was definitely born too late.
1711496435532.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This woman's friends won't pretend her child can change sex, so she feels justified in endangering other people's lives by driving her car dangerously.

View attachment 2839234

AGP man in the replies thinks that five murders this year is proof that they're the the most opressed ever.

View attachment 2839235
Anyone who uses the phrase " reaching out to" is an immediate lulu to me, anyway, without reading the rest of the deranged old bats diatribe.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2839234

View attachment 2839235
The response is pure mansplaining. How very feminine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry!!

Laugh because it’s so bleeping ridiculous
Cry because it’s coming from NHS England 😫
And it's funny because in the real world patients don't like it. We had originally 'male, female, prefer not to say' and 'heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual' on our referral forms. A couple of years back they then started including all this Xe, twin spirit etc tit and we were flooded with complaints from patients about it, especially as they put those options above the 'normal' ones. They were quietly removed again 🙄

Reactions: 21
And it's funny because in the real world patients don't like it. We had originally 'male, female, prefer not to say' and 'heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual' on our referral forms. A couple of years back they then started including all this Xe, twin spirit etc tit and we were flooded with complaints from patients about it, especially as they put those options above the 'normal' ones. They were quietly removed again 🙄
As they should have been.

Reactions: 15
I’m glad that the software at my work only has the options of “biological sex” male or female and long may it stay that way.

Bigender is the one I find most amusing. Who else reads that as big-ender and not bi-gender?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apologies if this has already been posted. I just happened to see it today and found it interesting:

Indeed. The entitlement of ‘my (imaginary) ‘reality’ is more important than your (factual) reality and you are compelled to acquiesce otherwise you’re a hateful bigot’ is utterly baffling.
---
This came up on my phone (on that weird feed of stuff I don't ask for or care about) but I read the article. Basically she changes her sexuality all of the time but doesn't class that as pan sexual etc. But how could you be in a relationship with someone who might be straight one minute and gay the next? She is also very self obsessed and cut off the friend who said they had never heard of abrosexual🙄🙄🙄View attachment 2839171
This popped up on my feed a few days should (obviously being heavily promoted for some reason 🙄) and I had to read the article because my first thought was that ‘abrosexual’ was something to do with trees - then I realised that would be ‘arboreosexual’ 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Might be too late as the ideology seems to be so entrenched in the Scottish government, but good news

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I've just discovered audiobooks are free on my Spotify (I know, late to the party). I've listened to Hannah Barnes Time to Think and Kathleen Stock's Material Girls is currently playing. Has anyone got any recommendations of any others I could search out?

Reactions: 6
I've just discovered audiobooks are free on my Spotify (I know, late to the party). I've listened to Hannah Barnes Time to Think and Kathleen Stock's Material Girls is currently playing. Has anyone got any recommendations of any others I could search out?
I didn't know that, I'll have to search for them. I know it sounds silly but with my sore wrists now books always feel heavy lol so that'll be easier for me.

Reactions: 3
I didn't know that, I'll have to search for them. I know it sounds silly but with my sore wrists now books always feel heavy lol so that'll be easier for me.
I listen as I'm working when I'm not in the mood for music. I was about to fork out for Audible when I noticed I didn't have to.

Reactions: 4
I listen as I'm working when I'm not in the mood for music. I was about to fork out for Audible when I noticed I didn't have to.
Be aware, though, that you only get 16hrs of free listening, and have to pay for extra beyond that - frustratingly I’ve got a tiny bit of an audiobook to finish but have to wait for my monthly refresh as it’s not worth paying for the small amount of extra time I need ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.