Gender Discussion #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the thread where women are women and men are men.

What is a woman? 🤔
Meaning of woman: adult human female.
Meaning of female: of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes (sperm)

What is a man? 🤔
Meaning of man: adult human male.
Meaning of male: of or denoting the sex that is distinguished biologically by the production of male gametes (sperm/spermatozoa) which can fertilize female gametes (ova).

The trans rights movement is a homophobic, misogynistic men's rights movement that preys on vulnerable children and adults.

Please continue below 👇 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I was just coming here to say about bleeping “Sadie” - though to be fair he passed better than most of the quiz show gang. Those ones on Only Connect 🤢.

Reactions: 9
Gotta say I hadn't sussed it.
ETA - the voice. Wasn't really paying attention at first and if I hadn't seen @Metropolis' post I don't know if I would've clocked it or not.

Reactions: 7
It was the voice for me and the shape of the jaw.
---
I think he had a lot of concealer on
1710187224703.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It must be the day for it. It’s the bloke with the gender flags on his hat in University Challenge :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Was browsing this subreddit of people's progress pics bc I was curious and lol
"femme" ?? Because you put on a bralet?
Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 20.34.31.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So the papers are reporting that Starmer has finally come out and said that he backs the ban of transgender women in female sports. It sounds like a good thing doesn't it? Only this being Starmer, the devil is in the detail. The main thing to note is that he says it's up to governing bodies to take a lead on this - i.e. it's not his problem. He also says that it's especially important in elite sport - so no explicit protection for grassroots sports.

And once again he acts as if this has always been his view by saying 'in the end common sense has to prevail in terms of safety and integrity of sport'.

Yes, Keir, we've always known and said this. It's you who wasn't prepared to take this position when asked previously. I might have a bit of respect for him if he acknowledged that his position has changed instead of taking us for fools and acting as if he's always had this view.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So the papers are reporting that Starmer has finally come out and said that he backs the ban of transgender women in female sports. It sounds like a good thing doesn't it? Only this being Starmer, the devil is in the detail. The main thing to note is that he says it's up to governing bodies to take a lead on this - i.e. it's not his problem. He also says that it's especially important in elite sport - so no explicit protection for grassroots sports.

And once again he acts as if this has always been his view by saying 'in the end common sense has to prevail in terms of safety and integrity of sport'.

Yes, Keir, we've always known and said this. It's you who wasn't prepared to take this position when asked previously. I might have a bit of respect for him if he acknowledged that his position has changed instead of taking us for fools and acting as if he's always had this view.
I just don’t trust KS on this issue. He’s toning down rhetoric here and there on some PR advice received but ultimately Labour are a “TWAW” party. We saw this from Angela Eagle’s nonsense the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just don’t trust KS on this issue. He’s toning down rhetoric here and there on some PR advice received but ultimately Labour are a “TWAW” party. We saw this from Angela Eagle’s nonsense the other day.
Seems like he’s just trying to hedge his bets to appeal to as many of the electorate as he can. He knows that gender ideology is turning some voters off, so throws a carrot in the hopes of keeping them onside. Thing is, he’s shown he doesn’t have the courage of his convictions so it’s a pointless exercise really.

Reactions: 32
Does anyone remember the woman who went viral on tiktok last year for digging a gigantic tunnel/hole under her house without any permits or experience and risked exposing herself and her entire neighborhood to radon poisoning, a massive sinkhole, or a gas pipe explosion etc.

Well, turns out he's a TIM. And not only was he cosplaying as a woman, he's also pretending to be Indian. So, he's transgendered and transracial I guess.

#Notourcrimes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
⬆
Takes his friends down to tour the tunnel, glass of chianti at the ready...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.