Gender Discussion #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get my head around the science of it all. Even if it does work and they have C sections, where will the blood come out from? Will they somehow connect the implanted uterus to their fake vagina? I bled for six weeks after my C section! Will they hoover out the womb to avoid lochia? šŸ˜‚or is it have one baby and then we'll take the uterus back out? Someone make it make sense.

Of all the issues science could be working towards... This is what they've chosen šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I read this post about pregnancy and what women go through during it. It was a real eye opener (I've never been pregnant) - putting it behind a spoiler because it's long

Reactions: 6
Can't get my head around the science of it all. Even if it does work and they have C sections, where will the blood come out from? Will they somehow connect the implanted uterus to their fake vagina? I bled for six weeks after my C section! Will they hoover out the womb to avoid lochia? šŸ˜‚or is it have one baby and then we'll take the uterus back out? Someone make it make sense.

Of all the issues science could be working towards... This is what they've chosen šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Thatā€™s why it will never happen. I donā€™t think a fake vagina would ever be part of the plan. Would just be a bag that get sliced into at the end for a c section and then it would have to be removed and discarded. Say if there was a miscarriage how would the contents of the uterus be emptied? I think the uterus would have to be removed and emptied then maybe put back on. This is all sci fi. It would take so much unethical experimentation and a fortune. Waste of time when itā€™s not needed. Men and their egos though...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This doctor is so upsetting. Turning unnecessary double mastectomies into a joke. Talk about trivialising the mutilation of mentally ill teenage girls.

ā€œYeeting the teets... indenTITTY theftā€... this is just bleeping appalling.

Mod edit: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.