Gender Discussion #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost me at “people of color”
I'm a white woman so absolutely stand to be corrected but as far as I know POC is acceptable?
---
Realistically I lost you the minute I opened my mouth on this thread

I think for me one of the things that really baffles me about just how 'successful', if you want to call it that, the trans movement has been in the last 10 or so years, is that I honestly can't believe that 99.9% of its supporters really, actually believe what they're saying. I'm sure some poor deluded types might genuinely think they somehow ended up with the wrong type of brain, but I'm sorry, I simply cannot believe that anyone without severe issues genuinely thinks either a man can become a woman by saying he is (or vice versa), or that sex has no meaning and all bodies are just unidentifiable blobs until the owner of said body starts wearing a little pink bow or calling themselves Aidan.

I sincerely believe the reason it's taken off so much in the UK at least is it's now the only really socially acceptable outlet for leftist misogyny. Can't call a woman a bleep because she won't sleep with you anymore, but you can call her one if she says she doesn't want to share a refuge with a male. Men know TIMs are men, that's why they go to bat for them so much - women are just collateral damage. But they're not like, proper men, so it's women's job to deal with it and act as emotional support punchbags for the men that other men can't promise not to bully in the toilets.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Apart from the small hands, little feet and chipmunk man voice - one of the biggest giveaways for me is the womanly hips and well padded arse. You can tell it’s a woman even when walking behind them. The only person they are fooling is themselves.
All of this. The final confirmation for me is the wrists and the forearms, even with the ubiquitous check shirt or hoodie you can tell the person is a woman.

Reactions: 8
It is interesting (although entirely predictable) that TRAs never seem to wonder why TIMs are too scared to go the men’s toilet etc. TRAs never seem to think “hmm, why are men so collectively obnoxious and is there anything we can do to change this?” No it’s all about demolishing women’s rights whilst men remain exactly the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So sad 😡 why are there MULTIPLE trans women?
It's insane. This quote from the SPS - womanhood isn't a status men can attain by not being violent to women and girls. It's not a compliment to be a woman. It's just a biological fact. This is why I hate the good TIM/bad TIM discourse that some of the 'but both sides!!! more light less heat!!!' types dribble out - no matter how lovely and un-violent to women a TIM is, he's still male, and that's not a subjective criticism, it's just objective fact.

No transgender women, with a history of violence against women and girls, who presents a risk to women, will be placed in the female estate.'

Reactions: 15
I think for me one of the things that really baffles me about just how 'successful', if you want to call it that, the trans movement has been in the last 10 or so years, is that I honestly can't believe that 99.9% of its supporters really, actually believe what they're saying. I'm sure some poor deluded types might genuinely think they somehow ended up with the wrong type of brain, but I'm sorry, I simply cannot believe that anyone without severe issues genuinely thinks either a man can become a woman by saying he is (or vice versa), or that sex has no meaning and all bodies are just unidentifiable blobs until the owner of said body starts wearing a little pink bow or calling themselves Aidan.

I sincerely believe the reason it's taken off so much in the UK at least is it's now the only really socially acceptable outlet for leftist misogyny. Can't call a woman a bleep because she won't sleep with you anymore, but you can call her one if she says she doesn't want to share a refuge with a male. Men know TIMs are men, that's why they go to bat for them so much - women are just collateral damage. But they're not like, proper men, so it's women's job to deal with it and act as emotional support punchbags for the men that other men can't promise not to bully in the toilets.
It's politics, money, fetishism, mental illness, (mostly white) male privilege - all coming together in a perfect storm. Jennifer Bilek writes extensively on the funding, people and drivers behind the ideology.

Do you think he knew he picked the same name as another mum? Do they know each other? I’d be really concerned if the dad of a child I knew renamed himself using my name!
It's just another violation isn't it? It does seem a lot of these trans women assume the names of women in their lives be it ex wives etc. adds another layer of creepy to it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It's just another violation isn't it? It does seem a lot of these trans women assume the names of women in their lives be it ex wives etc. adds another layer of creepy to it all.
Apparentlt #BlokeInAWig changed to his wife's maiden surname which she had reverted to after their divorce

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Apparentlt #BlokeInAWig changed to his wife's maiden surname which she had reverted to after their divorce
Cause part of the kink for these types is violating women. I swear to God, imagine how violated you would feel in that scenario!? It's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Trans is the latest monetary funding from the rich anarchists.
Other things haven't worked & they hadn't got their own way - so lately it's the transed World. The anarchists are those who are snide , moneyed and who hate everything Society stands for. ANYTHING to create dissent and trouble.

Reactions: 9
I'm a white woman so absolutely stand to be corrected but as far as I know POC is acceptable?
---
Realistically I lost you the minute I opened my mouth on this thread
I appreciate you coming back to the thread to express your points of view, particularly as you know a lot of us don’t share your opinions. Can I ask, if you or a female member of your family found yourself in the position of needing a carer for personal care, would you be happy for a transwoman to fulfil this role? How would you know they weren’t an AGP?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I appreciate you coming back to the thread to express your points of view, particularly as you know a lot of us don’t share your opinions. Can I ask, if you or a female member of your family found yourself in the position of needing a carer for personal care, would you be happy for a transwoman to fulfil this role? How would you know they weren’t an AGP?
Thanks for saying that ❤.

Interesting question. For myself, personally, I think I'd be ok with a professional carer irrespective of gender. Providing they had the right qualifications and recommendations - it would require thorough research to hire the right carer/find the right care home for myself or a family member.

I will say that, as a woman, I do have a slight preference for, say, a female doctor, particularly if the appointment is regarding intimate care.

For a family member, it would depend hugely on their own belief system to ensure their comfort. My mum, for example, I guess I would call GC so I would know and accept that she may not be comfortable with a trans woman administering care.

Thanks for saying that ❤.

Interesting question. For myself, personally, I think I'd be ok with a professional carer irrespective of gender. Providing they had the right qualifications and recommendations - it would require thorough research to hire the right carer/find the right care home for myself or a family member.

I will say that, as a woman, I do have a slight preference for, say, a female doctor, particularly if the appointment is regarding intimate care.

For a family member, it would depend hugely on their own belief system to ensure their comfort. My mum, for example, I guess I would call GC so I would know and accept that she may not be comfortable with a trans woman administering care.

Does this include transwomen?

Reactions: 4
For me, personally, that would include trans women.

OK, playing devil's advocate. If the trans woman was 6 foot tall, 18 stone, with stubble and dressed as a woman but clearly male, you'd be content to let them do a smear test (for example)?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.